Daddy buds_hubs: Hello!!
-
Hi everyone.. Was wondering why my wife spends more time in this forum than she does with me.. :?
So as people say, if you cant beat them, might as well join them right!!!.. :lol:
So here I am!!! :celebrate: -
:welcome:
Am I seeing things?
Maybe it's time to get winth's H to join liao. -
winth:
Thanks for the warm welcome!!:welcome:
Am I seeing things?
Maybe it's time to get winth's H to join liao.
You should encourage your H to join as well.. Maybe we can form up another club just for the Hubbies.. :evil: :evil:
Hubs Vs Wifeys Club... (Where men talk & wives listen)... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: -
wa...did buds rope you in to help in vying for the Auction's http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3441?
wa...i must go get Jedadad to join in too!!!!
welcome to KSP
-
jedamum:
Think so. I just invited DH too. For typing his email address, I get 1 KPwa...did buds rope you in to help in vying for the Auction's goodies?
wa...i must go get Jedadad to join in too!!!! -
winth:
For typing his email address, I get 1 KP
1 KP is also very useful during auctions...for all the +1, +1 increments. :lol: -
Hi! Welcome!
You can go find my DH to join you club then, buds hubs.
His nick here is sashimi.
(See lah, jedamum made me feel \"threatened\" so I must post more to collect more KiasuPoints. What better way to start than here, at the Newbies forum. :politebleah:) -
Wuh? What's all this!!!
When did this happen?
I was just away for awhile
from my laptop and BANG
this came up! :shock:
I didn even noe you wud be
interested leh.. ya know lar..
with all these parenting stuff
we chat about here. Ermm...
but come to think of it, I for
one do not ONLY talk about
parenting and kiddie stuff here.
Wah lao.. die liao. :siam:
How aah? Better recce which
inappropriate posts to bar him
from going into! :!:buds hubs:
Excuse me... got meh? I oni come here when i finish every single dutyHi everyone.. Was wondering why
my wife spends more time in this forum than she does with me..
as a wife, as a mother and the ULTIMATE housekeeper. Its supposedly
my free time what, right? Since i choose not to gaze into the X-Box i
gaze into Kiasuparents website, ok wat.. More interesting talking to real
people than those in fantasy football. No matter how much you succeed
in bringing yer team to lick the cup/trophy, you'll never get to be Sir Alex
Ferguson.
:roll:
Shucks! If i knew, i shud've made that referral. Then can get 1 KP.. :roll: -
Ok lah, aniwaes you're oredi in.
So, like with any other newbies
welcome to KiasuParents.
:welcome:
Better not make me malu hor.
I'm after all thee Paris Hilton here.
[Still am, right Chief?]
-
Hi buds,
Just keep him busy with your errโฆ latest x talk, maybe he wonโt be browsing every thread liaoโฆ
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login