Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    International Buffet

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    248 Posts 88 Posters 153.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L Offline
      Leanne
      last edited by

      Hello foodies


      Just saw the promo for one for one , trader hotel,cafebiz is back.Its via UOB credit card.

      Promo ends 20 dec.

      I heard the food is good.

      Leanne

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        smurfette3
        last edited by

        Leanne:
        Hello foodies


        Just saw the promo for one for one , trader hotel,cafebiz is back.Its via UOB credit card.

        Promo ends 20 dec.

        I heard the food is good.

        Leanne
        Tks Leanne for the tip! Yeah, love the buffet at Traders Hotel! But the last time I went I remember they had fois gras but recently I heard they dont have it anymore, so sad but the buffet is still good lah.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Y Offline
          yqyq
          last edited by

          emerald:
          Anyone tried Kuishinbo at Jurong point?


          Also, between Traders and Merchant Court, which has nicer food?

          Thanks.
          IMO, Kushinbo at Suntec seems better than JP.... 😎

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • K Offline
            kingster
            last edited by

            smurfette3:
            Leanne:

            Hello foodies


            Just saw the promo for one for one , trader hotel,cafebiz is back.Its via UOB credit card.

            Promo ends 20 dec.

            I heard the food is good.

            Leanne

            Tks Leanne for the tip! Yeah, love the buffet at Traders Hotel! But the last time I went I remember they had fois gras but recently I heard they dont have it anymore, so sad but the buffet is still good lah.

            how much is the buffet ah?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              Augmum
              last edited by

              smurfette3:
              Leanne:

              Hello foodies


              Just saw the promo for one for one , trader hotel,cafebiz is back.Its via UOB credit card.

              Promo ends 20 dec.

              I heard the food is good.

              Leanne

              Tks Leanne for the tip! Yeah, love the buffet at Traders Hotel! But the last time I went I remember they had fois gras but recently I heard they dont have it anymore, so sad but the buffet is still good lah.

              i read from other forum that for the 1 for 1 promo at Cafebiz, the std has dropped,
              expensive food and variety missing, so din try it.
              so it's still good ?? ( the last time when i was there was w/o the promo, the food and variety was good)
              durian pengat and big tiger grilled prawns still avail ??

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                BlurBee
                last edited by

                Shangri-la Hotel is having 39% discount (available at The Line, Shang Palace, Nadaman and The Rose Veranda).

                Need to make reservations online up to 39 days in advance (for a maximum of 8 persons)

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • tankeeT Offline
                  tankee
                  last edited by

                  BlurBee:
                  Shangri-la Hotel is having 39% discount (available at The Line, Shang Palace, Nadaman and The Rose Veranda).

                  Need to make reservations online up to 39 days in advance (for a maximum of 8 persons)
                  thanks for sharing the lobangs πŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    BlurBee
                    last edited by

                    tankee:
                    thanks for sharing the lobangs πŸ˜‰

                    U r :welcome:
                    πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      kingster
                      last edited by

                      anyone tried the buffet at concorde hotel at orchard?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • forestcadeeF Offline
                        forestcadee
                        last edited by

                        Hi, Blurbee, would appreciate if you can help to post the link regarding the line promotion that you had mentioned as I can’t find it at the Shangri La website. Thank you in advance.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 14
                        • 15
                        • 16
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 16 / 25
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        truangel88T
                        truangel88
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog
                        jurislingJ
                        jurisling

                        Statistics

                        14

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy