Palm View Primary
-
there are 80+ application and only 50 vacancy so they rejected 30+ applications..

-
cheerbear:
there are 80+ application and only 50 vacancy so they rejected 30+ applications..

looks like. my group of 4 only 2 successful. 2 rejected. -
I understand the selection is done by Pro-teach and the school together
Income is but not the primary criteria for the selection.
Various considerations are taken. -
I’m also one of the lucky one… but I just withdrawn cos hubby said 6:30pm is too rush for him… So wasted…
-
Parents who failed to enroll your kids to the after school care, should be write in and request that they open up another 1 more class since there are like 40plus kids who was rejected? Its is almost like close to 1 classroom already…
-
L0v3mm:
I'm also one of the lucky one... but I just withdrawn cos hubby said 6:30pm is too rush for him... So wasted...
have you contacted them, how nice if I can have the seat? -
Hi just need to check that my kid enrolled this year and we got the confirmation by post along with child care letter…we dont need after school care so did not return that slip to school…
Do we need to do any other formalities with school or just need to go to school on orientation day??? how about books and school uniform?
thanks -
Parents who failed to enroll your kids to the after school care, u guys can try Raffles Student Care, I enroll my son there, and they also provide tuition as well, give them a call and check
Good Luck -
aloevera:
I hv replied them via email this morning, and very fast they replied n acknowledged my rejection.L0v3mm:
I'm also one of the lucky one... but I just withdrawn cos hubby said 6:30pm is too rush for him... So wasted...
have you contacted them, how nice if I can have the seat? -
I wish that if facilities is of concern , they should get those containers with air-con for a temporary period to sought it out ,to meet the demand and open another class.
In Singapore context , the demand for after school care is understandable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login