Palm View Primary
-
I'll be registering my boy in Phrase 2C next week too. Will be going down for registration as within walking distance

-
Choosing a Primary School - Advice from Principal of Palm View...
https://www.facebook.com/moesingapore/v ... 363097004/ -
Thanks for sharing, think it was taken during the recent MOE seminar for parents in May.
-
Just done with the registration. I did it online. Very easy and quick. But need both parents’ singpass.
-
Went to school and done with registration yesterday

-
Realize this year neighbourhood schools seem b very popular
-
Hi, anyone know when can we start registering for the student care? Thanks
-
How much is studentcare by the way
-
Hi, I was told once we are accepted into the school, the school will write to us and along with it will be registration forms to apply for student care. I am assuming this is for the one at Palm View itself. There are other student care in the vicinity which we have to apply separately. When I called recently, PV student care fee is 270 per month, but not sure if this will increase next year.
-
FYI that I just received the letter from Palm View Primary that my child has been successful in securing a place for P1 under Phase 2C. It comes with the student care request form.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login