Comparing Math Enrichment Programmes
-
Just signed up with them. I’m intending to give them a semester to test it out.
The trainers look professional during their parents sharing workshop. Many of them are graduates from SMU and personally, I came across a lot of students from SMU in my work place and have a pretty good impression of them. If they are really able to encourage my girl to strive for better grades, why not? -
Any good tuition center or tutor to recommend for Sec 2 group tuition in central or west?
Thank you. -
Hi
I have full year materials (2016) for P3 Onsponge Maths (lessons at Oodles Learning Centre) for sale.
Kindly PM me if interested.
Thanks. -
Hi
I have full year materials (2016) for P3 Onsponge Maths (lessons at Oodles Learning Centre) for sale.
Kindly PM me if interested.
Thanks. -
Hi
I have full year materials (2016) for P3 Onsponge Maths (lessons at Oodles Learning Centre) for sale.
Kindly PM me if interested.
Thanks. -
Petkwang:
PM you.Any good tuition center or tutor to recommend for Sec 2 group tuition in central or west?
Thank you.
You may like to visit my forum page for more information.
https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=87083&start=20
Thanks.
Mr Quek -
Hi
May I ask has anyone tried Concept Math enrichment centre ? Looking for challenging math enrichment center for my P4 but not keen on Learning Lab -
Hi, wondering if there is any recommendation of home tuition for P2 Maths in East area?
Pls PM me. Much appreciated. -
Hi all!
Has anyone heard about CCE/Cognitive Cortex Engineering? I’ve been hearing quite a few good things about them, but I wanna ask other parents out there before committing. My daughter really needs a good, if not the best, Maths tutorial.
Thanks so much! -
any centres have good holiday prog for upper primary? pls recommend thx
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login