Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    NottiParents forum

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    159 Posts 20 Posters 27.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      Imami
      last edited by

      Mychildren:
      Imami,

      But is the topic, OK?


      OK, nobody reply so I'm going to take a peep.

      Ok, really not RA.

      vk, so sorri, I take back my words, going in now......

      Nebbermind, I can poke u now.

      But there's no one there & all are old articles, no new ones.
      Sorry, I slept already.... I very hum sap, the moment I know I can access, I quickly go in and peep! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :oops:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        kiddo
        last edited by

        Imami:
        Mychildren:

        Imami,

        But is the topic, OK?

        OK, nobody reply so I'm going to take a peep.
        Ok, really not RA.

        vk, so sorri, I take back my words, going in now......

        Nebbermind, I can poke u now.
        But there's no one there & all are old articles, no new ones.

        Sorry, I slept already.... I very hum sap, the moment I know I can access, I quickly go in and peep! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :oops:

        Aiyaa with kiasu parents anything Notti very mild one lah :evil:
        cannot beat Nebbermind sooooooo open :rotflmao:
        The real thing really so handsome hah :? '\"choon\"' boh ?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • tankeeT Offline
          tankee
          last edited by

          Mychildren:
          Imami,

          But is the topic, OK?


          OK, nobody reply so I'm going to take a peep.

          Ok, really not RA.

          vk, so sorri, I take back my words, going in now......

          Nebbermind, I can poke u now.

          But there's no one there & all are old articles, no new ones.
          Poke? :yikes: :scared:

          😉 :siam:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • F Offline
            fightingmom
            last edited by

            tankee:
            Mychildren:

            Imami,

            But is the topic, OK?


            OK, nobody reply so I'm going to take a peep.

            Ok, really not RA.

            vk, so sorri, I take back my words, going in now......

            Nebbermind, I can poke u now.

            But there's no one there & all are old articles, no new ones.

            Poke? :yikes: :scared:

            😉 :siam:

            FB function *poke*

            :rotflmao: trying to help Mychildren here ... 😆

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              Mychildren
              last edited by

              fightingmom,


              Thanks for rendering aid. But what is \"FB\"?
              I'm going in to dig vk stories, any direct link page? I'm going to die at digging every threads because someone said I'm a female version of vk. So what's the version of vk??????? ....... :scratchhead:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                Mychildren
                last edited by

                tankee:
                Mychildren:

                Imami,

                But is the topic, OK?


                OK, nobody reply so I'm going to take a peep.

                Ok, really not RA.

                vk, so sorri, I take back my words, going in now......

                Nebbermind, I can poke u now.

                But there's no one there & all are old articles, no new ones.

                Poke? :yikes: :scared:

                😉 :siam:

                Want :pokeeye: too???? :evil:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • V Offline
                  verykiasu2010
                  last edited by

                  FB = 非死不可

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    Mychildren
                    last edited by

                    vk, can direct the page a not? Which page no. under which thread?

                    Or u want me to dig till :frustrated: ?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • F Offline
                      fightingmom
                      last edited by

                      verykiasu2010:
                      FB = 非死不可

                      :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

                      FB = 脸书

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        Mychildren
                        last edited by

                        Ok. Since no help, I’ll start to treasure hunt…

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 15
                        • 16
                        • 4 / 16
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo
                        iworkI
                        iwork

                        Statistics

                        13

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy