All About Getting Priority Registration
-
smurf:
Just want to reconfirm, if grandparents from a certain school, does the child entitle to phase 2a route? I would think not right?
No entitlement. Only parents. -
just to clarify…
parent joined alumni of CHIJ TPY (Sec) is not entitled for Phase2A1 in CHIJ TPY (Pri)? -
Daddy
That's correct.
just to clarify...
parent joined alumni of CHIJ TPY (Sec) is not entitled for Phase2A1 in CHIJ TPY (Pri)?
No priority for alumni of Sec school. -
BigDevil:
The parent is only alumni member of the secondary school...afraid to say it doesn't include primary section.That's correct.
No priority for alumni of Sec school. -
Too bad that priority is not extended to grandparent. :idea: If not, some of us may not need to be PV in the first place liao..
-
Laughing:
Too bad that priority is not extended to grandparent. :idea: If not, some of us may not need to be PV in the first place liao..
Hey, some of the schools which grandparents attended have closed down.
But if you think about it, if P1 registration goes back to grandparents' time, it wouldn't be fair either. -
Hi all,
I’m a newbie to this forum. I’m a ex-HPPS student. My son is born in 2007. I’d like to ask if anyone can enlighten me how i can get my son into the school? Would he be guaranteed a place under phase 2A2? What must i do now? Must i be a parent-volunteer?
Or if he is likely to go into the school under P2A2, when do i register him?
I need some help as i’m totally new in this area!
thks! -
skidog:
Hi dear,Hi all,
I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm a ex-HPPS student. My son is born in 2007. I'd like to ask if anyone can enlighten me how i can get my son into the school? Would he be guaranteed a place under phase 2A2? What must i do now? Must i be a parent-volunteer?
Or if he is likely to go into the school under P2A2, when do i register him?
I need some help as i'm totally new in this area!
thks!
Your son will have 99% of getting into HPPS in P2A2. No need to be PV. Just wait for your turn to register your son in 2013 July.
-
skidog:
What you need to do now, is to find your report book or PSLE cert or any other documentary proof that states that you were indeed an ex-HPPS student. Then keep that document safe, and wait for the registration in 2013....but please do remember where you keep that document!!I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm a ex-HPPS student. My son is born in 2007. I'd like to ask if anyone can enlighten me how i can get my son into the school? Would he be guaranteed a place under phase 2A2? What must i do now? Must i be a parent-volunteer?
-
Hello all,
Heard from some friends, they get the extra degree, as in in education, and opt to teach in the pri school that they hope the child will get in.
I would do the same if go back in time, instead of doing pv or others.
Just one cent of my thoughts.
Rgds
Lynn2
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login