To implement "LIKE" button
-
Imami:
Catwoman got class. See no see, see no see :nosebleed: :rotflmao:
the running girl? I think I like cat woman better...auntieM:
I'm oki with the eye de.. ..but bouncy b**bs friendlier for sure.. :hugs:

-
firefly38:
I pm you then. :rotflmao:Do our posts get deleted, as and when, without us knowing?
I posted a comment about an hour ago, telling Bookswrapper that \"he can be KS (kiasu) but cannot be KP (kaypo)\", when he wanted to know more about Imami & Mamago's misunderstanding. He even asked us to PM him.
Buds, i know you saw my post. But that post has disappeared! So have many other posts (Imami & mamago's posts). Are our posts being constantly edited (and deleted if they don't like what we post) to paint a nice picture to the public that we are one big happy family in KSP?!!
Later kanna deleted agn..
A lot of ppl texting me tonight leh.
So busy my eye u noe, cannot reply fast enuf.
All the men c bola issit? Hope dun finish so soon.
-
firefly38:
I also saw that post (and I thought it was buds who posted it until later). Is there a need to \"paint a happy family picture\"? So long as it is not illegal, degratory, false can, or personal attack can Liao mah.Do our posts get deleted, as and when, without us knowing?
I posted a comment about an hour ago, telling Bookswrapper that \"he can be KS (kiasu) but cannot be KP (kaypo)\", when he wanted to know more about Imami & Mamago's misunderstanding. He even asked us to PM him.
Buds, i know you saw my post. But that post has disappeared! So have many other posts (Imami & mamago's posts). Are our posts being constantly edited (and deleted if they don't like what we post) to paint a nice picture to the public that we are one big happy family in KSP?!! -
buds:
He's needed elsewhere.
The last one to close gate.
:yikes:
:nailbite:[/quote]
Dun understand :?[/quote]
He was referred to as Hades.
Keeper of H*ll.[/quote]
He = vk?
Someone so mean?
Anyway can just slam back/ignore them right?
No need to quit what! -
firefly38:
And i replied u actually that i copied that. So i wun kp.Do our posts get deleted, as and when, without us knowing?
I posted a comment about an hour ago, telling Bookswrapper that \"he can be KS (kiasu) but cannot be KP (kaypo)\", when he wanted to know more about Imami & Mamago's misunderstanding. He even asked us to PM him.
Buds, i know you saw my post. But that post has disappeared! So have many other posts (Imami & mamago's posts). Are our posts being constantly edited (and deleted if they don't like what we post) to paint a nice picture to the public that we are one big happy family in KSP?!!
How come i cant find that too? -
buds:
BJ then ice-cream. :sick:
:scared: :sick:
Ok ok... Then Su Su milk sounds better :siam: -
BeContented:
Catwoman got class. See no see, see no see :nosebleed: :rotflmao:[/quote]Both oso no see wat. :evil:
the running girl? I think I like cat woman better...Imami:
[quote=\"auntieM\"]
I'm oki with the eye de.. ..but bouncy b**bs friendlier for sure.. :hugs:

Only one bouncier nia.
Ehh you all purposely corner me to :offtopic: issit? :spank:
You nvr explain like or don't like the like feature hor. :rant:
Always make me kena look bad. :politebleah: -
Where got, buds Jie?!
Oh, maybe we shd move to ksi’s avatar thread then no ot? -
Buds
Now i know how the topic gets carried away so far away. Haha. -
Post deleted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login