Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    To implement "LIKE" button

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    297 Posts 38 Posters 71.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      autumnbronze
      last edited by

      buds:
      :rotflmao: si beh funnie! šŸ˜†

      Ya lor :hi5:

      AuntieM,

      Miss your dose of humor sia .....

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ChiefKiasuC Offline
        ChiefKiasu
        last edited by

        firefly38:
        Do our posts get deleted, as and when, without us knowing?


        I posted a comment about an hour ago, telling Bookswrapper that \"he can be KS (kiasu) but cannot be KP (kaypo)\", when he wanted to know more about Imami & Mamago's misunderstanding. He even asked us to PM him.

        Buds, i know you saw my post. But that post has disappeared! So have many other posts (Imami & mamago's posts). Are our posts being constantly edited (and deleted if they don't like what we post) to paint a nice picture to the public that we are one big happy family in KSP?!!
        Dear firefly38,

        Posts do not get deleted. They get embargoed to forestall quarrels between members. We are a parenting site, not a socio-political site. Posts are edited only to remove information that may potentially identify individuals in real life, and edits are clearly marked.

        This is a public website intended for parents to share our parenting experiences with each other. For any constructive discussion to happen, we must focus on the issue, and not on the people making the issue.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          auntieM
          last edited by

          autumnbronze:
          buds:

          :rotflmao: si beh funnie! šŸ˜†


          Ya lor :hi5:

          AuntieM,

          Miss your dose of humor sia .....

          :hugs: autumnbronze..
          Sometimes so :frustrated: reading KSP de.. ...
          I sure have a few buttons to press if I get to see the 'dunLike' thingy.. :evil:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            autumnbronze
            last edited by

            auntieM:
            autumnbronze:

            [quote=\"buds\"]:rotflmao: si beh funnie! šŸ˜†


            Ya lor :hi5:

            AuntieM,

            Miss your dose of humor sia .....

            :hugs: autumnbronze..
            Sometimes so :frustrated: reading KSP de.. ...
            I sure have a few buttons to press if I get to see the 'dunLike' thingy.. :evil:[/quote]I know whatcha mean sista šŸ˜‰

            :hugs: :hugs:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              BeContented
              last edited by

              autumnbronze:
              auntieM:


              :hugs: autumnbronze..
              Sometimes so :frustrated: reading KSP de.. ...
              I sure have a few buttons to press if I get to see the 'dunLike' thingy.. :evil:

              I know whatcha mean sista šŸ˜‰

              :hugs: :hugs:

              Kekeke. Maybe I include šŸ˜‰ me too

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                BeContented:
                autumnbronze:

                [quote=\"auntieM\"]
                :hugs: autumnbronze..
                Sometimes so :frustrated: reading KSP de.. ...
                I sure have a few buttons to press if I get to see the 'dunLike' thingy.. :evil:

                I know whatcha mean sista šŸ˜‰

                :hugs: :hugs:

                Kekeke. Maybe I include šŸ˜‰ me too[/quote]Then I give :grphug: lor ........ šŸ˜‚

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  auntieM
                  last edited by

                  Ditto ditto :grphug: .. ..

                  šŸ˜‚

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • P Offline
                    pirate
                    last edited by

                    What does the Like! button do? Does it send an \"MU\" pm? I don't dare to pless leh. Wait kenna :wrongmove: how?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      Imami
                      last edited by

                      No la, just like fb lor. But fb can view who like. This one seems cannot (view who like).

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • F Offline
                        fightingmom
                        last edited by

                        pirate:
                        What does the Like! button do? Does it send an \"MU\" pm? I don't dare to pless leh. Wait kenna :wrongmove: how?

                        MU = Makan U ?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 29
                        • 30
                        • 20 / 30
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        8

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy