Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Report/Fix Technical Issues with KiasuParents.com

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    449 Posts 83 Posters 373.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      Mum1113
      last edited by

      buds:

      There's this for the \"I want.. I want.. I want\" though.. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html
      Not sure if this emo is appropriate....ahem.... :evil: :evil: :imanangel:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        Mum1113
        last edited by

        buds:
        I like the \"I dunno what to say..\" VERY CUTE! :please:


        But now one post only limited to 20 emoticons/smileys.. šŸ˜ž
        How i know? Cos i had to edit one of my long replies cos
        the system indicated i over-smiled. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html
        buds....perhaps u can try to write smthg with nothing...... but just emos.....that might a funn gamie :boogie:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          Mum1113:
          buds....perhaps u can try to write smthg with nothing...... but just emos.....that might a funn gamie :boogie:

          I did! In fact a group of us did.. it was for a newbie introduction. šŸ˜‰

          But i like your game idea.. :rubhands:

          But hor.. how to make story if cannot post beyond 20 smileys? 😢

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            Mum1113
            last edited by

            buds:

            But hor.. how to make story if cannot post beyond 20 smileys? 😢
            we all know u r good at stories.....forget about it for once....wat abt poems or ... :evil: šŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ChiefKiasuC Offline
              ChiefKiasu
              last edited by

              Thanks buds! Smilies added liao 🤷 :stompfeet:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                buds
                last edited by

                No problemo, Chief yo.. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  BigDevil
                  last edited by

                  BlurBee:
                  Hi Chief,


                  When I click on the General Parenting,
                  http://i54.tinypic.com/116mfy9.jpg\">
                  it will link to
                  http://i53.tinypic.com/jicshk.jpg\">

                  Anyone encountered this?
                  Yes, I'm having this problem too.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                    ChiefKiasu
                    last edited by

                    BigDevil:
                    BlurBee:

                    Hi Chief,


                    When I click on the General Parenting,
                    http://i54.tinypic.com/116mfy9.jpg\">
                    it will link to
                    http://i53.tinypic.com/jicshk.jpg\">

                    Anyone encountered this?

                    Yes, I'm having this problem too.

                    This is not a problem. It's a feature šŸ™‚ . Clicking on the subforum groups will list all the active posts in the given set of forums.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      BigDevil
                      last edited by

                      Chief, then it's a difference in behaviour that confused us.


                      When I click on \"Schooling\", it doesn't give me the Active Topics but shows me ONLY the subforums banded under Schooling.
                      http://i53.tinypic.com/4tx1rc.jpg\">

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        BlurBee
                        last edited by

                        BigDevil:
                        When I click on \"Schooling\", it doesn't give me the Active Topics but shows me ONLY the subforums banded under Schooling.

                        Yes, that's my point.
                        :hi5:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 22 / 45
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy