Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Report/Fix Technical Issues with KiasuParents.com

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    449 Posts 83 Posters 373.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • allseasonsA Offline
      allseasons
      last edited by

      Hi all,


      Recently I encountered some problems with my account at KSP. I subscribed to many threads that I always read. But recently some thread I can’t read. Whenever I tried to read, there will me message like this on the Information page: "You are not authorized to read this forum".

      Can anyone here let me know what happen with my account and what I should do to read the threads that I used to read?

      Many thanks in advance

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • phankaoP Offline
        phankao
        last edited by

        allseasons:
        Hi all,


        Recently I encountered some problems with my account at KSP. I subscribed to many threads that I always read. But recently some thread I can't read. Whenever I tried to read, there will me message like this on the Information page: \"You are not authorized to read this forum\".

        Can anyone here let me know what happen with my account and what I should do to read the threads that I used to read?

        Many thanks in advance
        I've encountered that quite many times already. I've always wondered why, but didn't bother to check. There were times when I refreshed the browser and it worked, but other times it doesn't and I just leave it. Weird

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • V Offline
          verykiasu2010
          last edited by

          I don't subscribe to any thread and it always worked ! :evil:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • F Offline
            Funx3
            last edited by

            verykiasu2010:
            I don't subscribe to any thread and it always worked ! :evil:

            Weird .... But that's how it Works 🀷

            I Just Get out whenever I Encounter the Message ....
            Go To New Search ....
            And ....
            I'm Able to Read it Again! πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              buds
              last edited by

              verykiasu2010:
              I don't subscribe to any thread and it always worked ! :evil:

              :rotflmao:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                buds
                last edited by

                My guess is some threads might have been embargoed.

                Hence no authorization to read.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • qmsQ Offline
                  qms
                  last edited by

                  verykiasu2010:
                  I don't subscribe to any thread and it always worked ! :evil:

                  You are a valued member what, that's why. :evil: Who dares to stop you from entering certain threads? πŸ˜“

                  JK.

                  Allseasons, can you please give examples of threads that you were initially able to access but subsequently unable to do so?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • V Offline
                    verykiasu2010
                    last edited by

                    qms:
                    verykiasu2010:

                    I don't subscribe to any thread and it always worked ! :evil:


                    You are a valued member what, that's why. :evil: Who dares to stop you from entering certain threads? πŸ˜“

                    JK.

                    Allseasons, can you please give examples of threads that you were initially able to access but subsequently unable to do so?


                    ok I go to such threads in Recess Time and schooling section ........ and you need to apply for permit to enter notti corner, unless is a punishment corner

                    so it never occurs to me certain threads are not accessible

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      concern2
                      last edited by

                      verykiasu2010:

                      ... unless is a punishment corner
                      πŸ˜† got such thing here meh huh?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • V Offline
                        verykiasu2010
                        last edited by

                        concern2:
                        verykiasu2010:


                        ... unless is a punishment corner

                        πŸ˜† got such thing here meh huh?

                        the embargoed threads and posts are in the 'punishment corner' lor ........

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 34
                        • 35
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 33 / 45
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy