Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Report/Fix Technical Issues with KiasuParents.com

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    449 Posts 83 Posters 373.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tankeeT Offline
      tankee
      last edited by

      Bookwrappers:
      Hi can i ask if i could insert my avatar thru a monile device. I went to the settings but the \"choose file\" button was greyed. Couldnt click at all.

      What browser and on what version of OS ?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        Bookwrappers
        last edited by

        Hi tankee, I’m using iphone safari. Sorry i dunno what is os.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • I Offline
          Imami
          last edited by

          Bookwrappers:
          Hi can i ask if i could insert my avatar thru a monile device. I went to the settings but the \"choose file\" button was greyed. Couldnt click at all.

          Cannot, can't be done.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            Imami
            last edited by

            Bookwrappers:
            Hi tankee, I'm using iphone safari. Sorry i dunno what is os.

            iOS?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              Bookwrappers
              last edited by

              Oh so i couldnt insert avatar thru iphone. How about ipad?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • I Offline
                Imami
                last edited by

                Bookwrappers:
                Oh so i couldnt insert avatar thru iphone. How about ipad?

                iPad also cannot.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • V Offline
                  verykiasumummy
                  last edited by

                  mods, spam at work again..


                  http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=882412#p882412
                  http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=882405#p882405
                  http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=882378#p882378

                  and many many others by the same user...

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    smartmummy
                    last edited by

                    Hi mods!

                    When I click some useful links but the message appear \"You are not authorised to read this forum.\"

                    The link is....

                    For writing I find Amanda's tips very useful. She's phppsmss...
                    http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... sc&start=0

                    I have experienced some more like this.Pls help.Thanks.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                      ChiefKiasu
                      last edited by

                      smartmummy:

                      http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... sc&start=0
                      Dear smartmummy,

                      Your link is incomplete. The \"ellipses\" indicate the missing part.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        hercules
                        last edited by

                        I am trying to search for posts by chamonix and deminc and didn’t seem to be able to find any. How come huh? My search engine something wrong?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 36
                        • 37
                        • 38
                        • 39
                        • 40
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 38 / 45
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        stormyxxxS
                        stormyxxx

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy