Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Bukit Timah] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    2.6k Posts 324 Posters 1.2m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L Offline
      Luanee
      last edited by

      Lionel Ong:
      Amen to that! I was trying to start looking around for parents (Starting from my daughter's pre-school at Pat's Schoolhouse as few of them are in this situation)... How do we meet to see the principal together?? I will definitely be e-mailing her..

      Do double-check that email address, I believe her middle name was misspelt...

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • L Offline
        Lionel Ong
        last edited by

        Hmm.. Principal not in the office today.. I called to check and also a heroine forumer informed me juz now.. Rest assured I will do something about this.. uncalled for stress..

        verykiasu2010:
        Lionel,

        where are you ? are you at the principal's office now ?

        all the best to you !!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          tingting2424
          last edited by

          Hey…I think u got it wrong… My news was at 330. Final count 63, 76 ppl…

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • L Offline
            Lionel Ong
            last edited by

            This is the link to the official RGPS primary website.. :



            http://www.rgps.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x?c=/wbn/pagetree&func=view&rid=52943

            Its official.. 65 applicants for 63 vacancies..

            tingting2424:
            Hey..I think u got it wrong.. My news was at 330. Final count 63, 76 ppl..

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • L Offline
              Luanee
              last edited by

              tingting2424:
              Hey..I think u got it wrong.. My news was at 330. Final count 63, 76 ppl..

              76 was total number of applicants, but not all stay within 1km u see...

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                spikey
                last edited by

                good luck for the RGPS crusade!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  tingting2424
                  last edited by

                  Congrats to all who got in rgps…


                  The no I posted was from moe webby… Haha… Think lionel ong one more accurate… Congrats!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    Luanee
                    last edited by

                    Actually one person from rgps 2B withdrew, coz earlier there were 62 applicants for that phase but now is 61, thus giving one more place to 2C of 63 instead of previous 62 places.


                    Btw the school be functioning till 10am tomorrow for N-day celebration, and next Mon/Tue be school hols. All the best to all…

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • R Offline
                      rgps888
                      last edited by

                      Luanee:

                      Do double-check that email address, I believe her middle name was misspelt...
                      sorry sorry.. u r absolutely right, it's

                      [email protected]

                      I edited the post.

                      Lionel, email me from this forum, I'll join you

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • V Offline
                        verykiasu2010
                        last edited by

                        rgps888:
                        Luanee:


                        Do double-check that email address, I believe her middle name was misspelt...

                        sorry sorry.. u r absolutely right, it's

                        [email protected]

                        I edited the post.

                        Lionel, email me from this forum, I'll join you

                        团结就是力量

                        unity is strength

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 102
                        • 103
                        • 104
                        • 105
                        • 106
                        • 261
                        • 262
                        • 104 / 262
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy