Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Bukit Timah] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    2.6k Posts 324 Posters 1.2m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      blessed mommy
      last edited by

      hi, I’m a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it’s impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools…can anyone advise which son is better? I know PHPS is a SAP sch…but HPPS is also popular?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • janet88J Offline
        janet88
        last edited by

        blessed mommy:
        hi, I'm a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it's impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools...can anyone advise which son is better? I know PHPS is a SAP sch...but HPPS is also popular?

        Both schools are equally popular.
        Pei Hwa is a SAP school - Higher Chinese and English are 1st languages.
        Do bear in mind there is balloting for those staying within 1km for these 2 schools.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • V Offline
          verykiasu2010
          last edited by

          blessed mommy:
          hi, I'm a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it's impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools...can anyone advise [b]which son is better[/b]? I know PHPS is a SAP sch...but HPPS is also popular?



          only u know ..... we can't advise on that

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            mrswongtuition
            last edited by

            verykiasu2010:
            blessed mommy:

            hi, I'm a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it's impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools...can anyone advise which son is better? I know PHPS is a SAP sch...but HPPS is also popular?


            only u know ..... we can't advise on that

            Don't be so mean lah

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              tingting2424
              last edited by

              verykiasu2010:
              blessed mommy:

              hi, I'm a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it's impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools...can anyone advise [b]which son is better[/b]? I know PHPS is a SAP sch...but HPPS is also popular?




              only u know ..... we can't advise on that



              Lolz..

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                blessed mommy
                last edited by

                janet_lee88:
                blessed mommy:

                hi, I'm a mother of 2 boys. My elest is 5yrs and the other 2 yrs. Thus it's impt that I try to enrol my eldest to a good Pri sch and his bro will follow suit. My choice now lies btw buying or renting a place in Bukit Timah. I narrowed my search to these 2 schools...can anyone advise which son is better? I know PHPS is a SAP sch...but HPPS is also popular?


                Both schools are equally popular.
                Pei Hwa is a SAP school - Higher Chinese and English are 1st languages.
                Do bear in mind there is balloting for those staying within 1km for these 2 schools.

                Hi Janet

                Thanks! Both schools do need to ballot even if I stay within 1km of their premises. Thus I have to make a choice... Sad to say, I can only choose one over the other... Any advise which one is better? Teachers, environment, etc? Thks!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  mummy of 3
                  last edited by

                  I prefer HPPS than PHPS

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • janet88J Offline
                    janet88
                    last edited by

                    mummy of 3:
                    I prefer HPPS than PHPS

                    In Henry Park, Chinese is 2nd language.
                    Can't comment on Henry Park bcos I do not know the environment/culture/teachers.

                    My son is in Pei Hwa. School wise, I'm very happy and fortunate that his teachers do teach the students. Every year during the Parent-Teacher meeting, I meet his teachers and they do inform me his weaknesses. His teachers do care for the students. Environment wise, competition is keen and can be stressful.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      mummy of 3
                      last edited by

                      Hi Janet,

                      I prefer HPPS is bcoz i know how to get there and is nearer to my place. 😉

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • janet88J Offline
                        janet88
                        last edited by

                        mummy of 3:
                        Hi Janet,

                        I prefer HPPS is bcoz i know how to get there and is nearer to my place. 😉
                        Darling, Pei Hwa is just beside the Bukit Timah market/hawker centre.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 129
                        • 130
                        • 131
                        • 132
                        • 133
                        • 261
                        • 262
                        • 131 / 262
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        0

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy