Teck Ghee Primary
-
Hi, anyone knows how the class allocation is done for p3?
:thankyou: -
Hello mommies, my boy will be in P1A next year.
-
mummyofone:
Last year was done based on Math grades as booklists differ. There are 3 groups - each group has 2 classes. Classes using Math Homework books are those of better p2 math grades.Hi, anyone knows how the class allocation is done for p3?
:thankyou: -
Thanks for the clarification on class steaming.
I have the social studies portfolio as well as the TGPS portfolio to give away if any p1 parents want them. Cheers. -
Oh I also noticed that 3c doesn’t use science workbooks,only to and guidebook. Not sure why.apart from that,no difference from 3B.
-
U mean class 3c did not use the Sci workbook at all? Why is that so?
-
Not sure but they do have the science guide.
-
mummyofone:
Not sure but they do have the science guide.
Actually science texts & workbooks not of much use except to arouse interest through activities... teachers will supplement with topical notes and worksheets. Seldom use guide book either as kept in school till teacher need to refer with them in class. Maybe differs with teachers' styles.... -
I agree.the books are so thin. Even the grammar guide I wonder if it’ll be used.
-
mummyofone:
I agree.the books are so thin. Even the grammar guide I wonder if it'll be used.
Grammar guide is good to read and remember. But teacher also kept in school so a bit under utilised. Maybe too much things to cover. This yr booklist says for use up to P6 so still ok.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login