Teck Ghee Primary
-
CA1 week. All the best to TGPS kiddos and parents. :rahrah:
-
I am a blur mummy.. i forgot what my child suppose to wear and bring for tomorrow's excursion to Changi Airport(I only remember to bring water bottle, food)
Any kind mummies able to help please? -
hongmeiyu79:
I am a blur mummy.. i forgot what my child suppose to wear and bring for tomorrow's excursion to Changi Airport(I only remember to bring water bottle, food)
Any kind mummies able to help please?
Hongmeiyu79,
Please let your child wear PE attire for all Learning Journey unless otherwise advised by school. Please also let the child bring pencil case too to write things down. -
Morning, wish to find out any mummies who can share their experience wif the school’s student care cos i was called up to say that there is a slot cos some parents had withdrawn the children. How are they? R the staff helpful with the children’s work? appreciate any feedback pls, thnks
-
Anyone heard about a p2 boy who fell in school and broke his arm?
-
Hi,
I’m new here. My son in class 1F. Is there any what apps chat grp? -
Hi, anybody knows why is tgps blog and achievement link in the website not working anymore?
-
Hi
I will be registering P1 for my son this year. Any parent can advise which school is better, Jing Shan or Teck Ghee. FYI I am staying near Teck Ghee -
Hi, seems like this thread is getting inactive... :roll:
May I know if the teachers are enthusiatics and will give a lot of remedial classes for the upper levels to prepare them for psle? -
Question - I am just wondering how you chose Teck Ghee Primary, given Townsville is also so close? What is they key difference in terms of schools? It is just the CCAs offered? Because I see that in terms of facilities, results, and size the schools seem to be quite similar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login