Red Swastika
-
pgmum11:
Hi pgmum11,Seagal:
Hello e2mum, nice to meet you here. *wave*

Hi e2mum & seagal,
are ur gals orientation on 19 nov 2pm?.if yes, maybe we can let our gals meet that day..buddies before school start :lol:
Great Idea! Have pm u
-
Hi,
Do we get to buy everything in the book list for P1?
Can any experience mum advise?
Thank you very much:) -
My gal too got back her paper.Agreed with Chuah,Comprehension was the Killer.
Again, my HB was the ex-student,graduated in 1987. -
e2mum:
Hi,Hi,
Do we get to buy everything in the book list for P1?
Can any experience mum advise?
Thank you very much:)
under textbooks, you may not need to buy \"Character Cards\" and \"My First Picture Dictionary\" as my DS teacher didn't use at all. Under Stationery section (col pencils, magic pen etc) you may buy selectively. But you will need to buy whole set of stationery items (files, exercise books etc) -
I cannot believe this…my DS told me next tues, Maths test!!! I thought that SA2 over, can relax for the rest of the year…sigh…lol…sigh…lol
-
pgmum11, great suggestion!
I can’t confirm if I can go for the orientation yet though (hubby bringing my gal). If I can go, I will pm you gals so that we can meet up!
-
chuah23:
I cannot believe this...my DS told me next tues, Maths test!!!! I thought that SA2 over, can relax for the rest of the year....sigh.....lol......sigh.....lol
my boy told me is next Wed leh... i ask him all this while, Maths test is on tue, how cm on Wed. he says teacher says so, dun knw he got listen wrong date or not... any parent can confirm? -
TAURUS:
Thanks Tarus,
Hi,e2mum:
Hi,
Do we get to buy everything in the book list for P1?
Can any experience mum advise?
Thank you very much:)
under textbooks, you may not need to buy \"Character Cards\" and \"My First Picture Dictionary\" as my DS teacher didn't use at all. Under Stationery section (col pencils, magic pen etc) you may buy selectively. But you will need to buy whole set of stationery items (files, exercise books etc)
Is it cheaper to get textbook from popular bookshop or buy from the school bookshop?
regards -
Thanks Tarus,
Is it cheaper to get textbook from popular bookshop or buy from the school bookshop?
regards[/quote]
Dun mention, last yr i bought frm Popular, got 5% using Popular card lor… -
TAURUS:
Dun mention, last yr i bought frm Popular, got 5% using Popular card lor..[/quote]Thanks Tarus,
Is it cheaper to get textbook from popular bookshop or buy from the school bookshop?
regards
Sound Good to me
I saw a leaflet drop in my letterbox saying that the student membership is for chldren age 7 and above but my dd this year only 6, dun know can apply or not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login