Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Red Swastika

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.8k Posts 124 Posters 730.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      ANON001
      last edited by

      My DS son told me yday no EL compo, teacher says postpone to next fri. EL test remains as Mon, 10/5. no mention of maths test. so far hvn’t got bk maths test…

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        dicky
        last edited by

        TAURUS:
        My DS son told me yday no EL compo, teacher says postpone to next fri. EL test remains as Mon, 10/5. no mention of maths test. so far hvn't got bk maths test..

        Yeap. DS also told he don't recall got EL Comp test yesterday. But he did bring back Compo practice (7) to do. Seems like 4 pictures, each picture is 1 paragraph and DS is supposed to rearrange the sentences in each paragraph... Unfortunately DS can read 70% of the words...
        😞

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          highchair
          last edited by

          tulips:
          yup i am not aware about today got EL compo test. i only knew 10th May EL test and next week got math test....cos my 2nd DS is having Chicken Pox, i \"handover\" my elder one to my bro-in-law....my bro-in-law only inform me, EL test on 10th May.


          dear dicky, how is your DS doing for his math test?
          Guess I should check this site more frequent! I was told there was EL \"Revision\" only when I pick my child up from school yesterday.

          I am totally confused when is the next revision!!
          Is there another EL test next week?
          Maths Test too??

          I am totally clueless!! :?:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            ANON001
            last edited by

            highchair:
            tulips:

            yup i am not aware about today got EL compo test. i only knew 10th May EL test and next week got math test....cos my 2nd DS is having Chicken Pox, i \"handover\" my elder one to my bro-in-law....my bro-in-law only inform me, EL test on 10th May.


            dear dicky, how is your DS doing for his math test?

            Guess I should check this site more frequent! I was told there was EL \"Revision\" only when I pick my child up from school yesterday.

            I am totally confused when is the next revision!!
            Is there another EL test next week?
            Maths Test too??

            I am totally clueless!! :?:

            my DS says no maths test next wk, got EL test on Mon and EL compo test on Fri...

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              dicky
              last edited by

              So any parent had accept invitation by A*Star and NUS Engineering collaboration research? Any parent brought their kids for MRI Scan???

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • R Offline
                rougept
                last edited by

                Hi, I am new here.Can I join? My gal also in RSS,she is class1/8.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • R Offline
                  rougept
                  last edited by

                  Ya Taurus, there is an English Test next Monday 10 May.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    constancet
                    last edited by

                    rougept:
                    Hi, I am new here.Can I join? My gal also in RSS,she is class1/8.

                    Hi rougept
                    My boy Ryan is also in 1/8, and so is Taurus' boy.
                    Your gal havent gotten the last maths test back rite?

                    So many test.. sigh.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      ANON001
                      last edited by

                      constancet:
                      rougept:

                      Hi, I am new here.Can I join? My gal also in RSS,she is class1/8.


                      Hi rougept
                      My boy Ryan is also in 1/8, and so is Taurus' boy.
                      Your gal havent gotten the last maths test back rite?

                      So many test.. sigh.

                      Ya, hvn'g got bk Maths test. Exactly, esp this wk got 2 tests and 2 spellings 😞

                      Hi Rougept,

                      Welcome u to join us, at least we can share our kids' stuff since they are in same class... may we knw ur gal's name?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        tulips
                        last edited by

                        i am very confused...today got EL test? tomorrow got math test? :?:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 63
                        • 64
                        • 65
                        • 66
                        • 67
                        • 176
                        • 177
                        • 65 / 177
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo
                        iworkI
                        iwork

                        Statistics

                        13

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy