Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Ai Tong

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.1k Posts 264 Posters 461.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hazelineH Offline
      hazeline
      last edited by

      Hi, thanks so much for sharing! But I am unable to view? Any chance to send to my email? I can PM you my email address.

      floppy\" post_id=\"1904106\" time=\"1553751942\" user_id=\"97579:
      百年爱同 : 爱同学校创校一百周年纪念特刊

      这是爱同学校庆祝创校一百周年而出版的纪念特刊. 纪念特刊内刊登了有关爱同学校从1912年至2012年来的历史和发展的文章和照片.

      Ai Tong School 100th Anniversary Commemorative Book

      Download a http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/printheritage/download.aspx?id=50ed7da9-309c-41cb-8f25-ef83beb5b56a.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • floppyF Offline
        floppy
        last edited by

        hazeline\" post_id=\"1904140\" time=\"1553777165\" user_id=\"18065:

        Hi, thanks so much for sharing! But I am unable to view? Any chance to send to my email? I can PM you my email address.
        floppy\" post_id=\"1904106\" time=\"1553751942\" user_id=\"97579:

        百年爱同 : 爱同学校创校一百周年纪念特刊

        这是爱同学校庆祝创校一百周年而出版的纪念特刊. 纪念特刊内刊登了有关爱同学校从1912年至2012年来的历史和发展的文章和照片.

        Ai Tong School 100th Anniversary Commemorative Book
        ...

        Oops. Try this link instead:
        http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/printheritage/detail/50ed7da9-309c-41cb-8f25-ef83beb5b56a.aspx

        Look for the download link. It’s a huge file (~300MB). The pictures and stories presented are quite interesting.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • hazelineH Offline
          hazeline
          last edited by

          Thanks so much Floppy!


          Took some time to go thru the book. Saw pics of my beloved school and teachers. Greatly appreciated your sharing 🙂

          floppy\" post_id=\"1904163\" time=\"1553788843\" user_id=\"97579:
          hazeline\" post_id=\"1904140\" time=\"1553777165\" user_id=\"18065:

          Hi, thanks so much for sharing! But I am unable to view? Any chance to send to my email? I can PM you my email address.
          [quote=floppy post_id=1904106 time=1553751942 user_id=97579]百年爱同 : 爱同学校创校一百周年纪念特刊

          这是爱同学校庆祝创校一百周年而出版的纪念特刊. 纪念特刊内刊登了有关爱同学校从1912年至2012年来的历史和发展的文章和照片.

          Ai Tong School 100th Anniversary Commemorative Book
          ...

          Oops. Try this link instead:
          http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/printheritage/detail/50ed7da9-309c-41cb-8f25-ef83beb5b56a.aspx

          Look for the download link. It’s a huge file (~300MB). The pictures and stories presented are quite interesting.[/quote]

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • P Offline
            peachtan
            last edited by

            hi can I check how to get into phase 2a1 for aitong? currently at phase 2a2 what is the chance to be enrolled.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • floppyF Offline
              floppy
              last edited by

              peachtan\" post_id=\"1920566\" time=\"1563417112\" user_id=\"160345:

              hi can I check how to get into phase 2a1 for aitong? currently at phase 2a2 what is the chance to be enrolled.
              Refer to MOE https://beta.moe.gov.sg/primary/p1-registration/.

              Phase 2A(1)
              - You are a former student of your preferred school, and have signed up as a member of the alumni association before 1 July 2018 (i.e. 1 July of the year before registration).
              - You are a member of the Advisory or Management Committee of your preferred school.

              You can sign up for their alumni association here: http://www.ai-tong-alumni.org.sg

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                peachtan
                last edited by

                can I check for 2018 and 2019 is there any balloting in phase 2a1?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • DavischewD Offline
                  Davischew
                  last edited by

                  peachtan\" post_id=\"1920611\" time=\"1563422871\" user_id=\"160345:

                  can I check for 2018 and 2019 is there any balloting in phase 2a1?
                  No

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    Jamesongsh
                    last edited by

                    Hi All, am new here.

                    I am a ATS alumni and considering if I should pay for the $500 membership.

                    I am currently staying outside 2km.
                    If i pay for the membership and qualify for phase 2A1, will my distance of outside 2km be considered?
                    Is membership vintage considered during the 2A1 process as well?

                    Also, is SHHK member better if I am also considering nan chiau pri for my boy?

                    Thanks all in advance!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      Jamesongsh
                      last edited by

                      Sorry, just another question.

                      For Alumni with membership, do I still have to do volunteer work to qualify for 2A1?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • DavischewD Offline
                        Davischew
                        last edited by

                        Jamesongsh\" post_id=\"1922518\" time=\"1564027933\" user_id=\"179919:

                        Sorry, just another question.
                        For Alumni with membership, do I still have to do volunteer work to qualify for 2A1?
                        Alumni 2A1 don’t need volunteer (2B). Better get Alumni status. >2km should be fine

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 102
                        • 103
                        • 104
                        • 105
                        • 106
                        • 112
                        • 113
                        • 104 / 113
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy