Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High (Primary)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.9k Posts 150 Posters 685.5k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • phankaoP Offline
      phankao
      last edited by

      littleprince:
      phankao:

      [quote=\"littleprince\"]
      P1 already have CCA?

      Why not?

      I see. Apologise for the silly questions, first kid going P1[/quote]CHS - they practice asking the p1 kids to start CCA in Term 3. Some start earlier if they have identified which CCA they want to join, while some might start even later in P2 or later, depending on situation.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        sereneholc
        last edited by

        Hi, may I know what CCA choices do they have?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          BlissfulM
          last edited by

          May I know when will the text books listing for Pri 1 be released?

          Can the text books be ordered via online? TIA

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E Offline
            enjie
            last edited by

            sereneholc:
            Hi, may I know what CCA choices do they have?

            You may check the school website to see the list of cca available. ๐Ÿ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              sereneholc
              last edited by

              :thankyou:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                muska
                last edited by

                sereneholc:
                Hi, may I know what CCA choices do they have?

                some that i could remember

                choir
                chinese orchestra
                table tennis
                strings
                modern dance
                basketball

                just note that all CCA will have audition. The CCA will select student instead of student choose what they like. I think during the orientation there will be questionaire what's your child able to do? whether willing to learn an instrument..then during the 1st week of sch, there will be audition. But P1 usually join later like after june hol if I'm not wrong.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  sereneholc
                  last edited by

                  :thankyou: :thankyou:

                  muska:
                  sereneholc:

                  Hi, may I know what CCA choices do they have?


                  some that i could remember

                  choir
                  chinese orchestra
                  table tennis
                  strings
                  modern dance
                  basketball

                  just note that all CCA will have audition. The CCA will select student instead of student choose what they like. I think during the orientation there will be questionaire what's your child able to do? whether willing to learn an instrument..then during the 1st week of sch, there will be audition. But P1 usually join later like after june hol if I'm not wrong.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    san20sg
                    last edited by

                    I have asked a few parents and they say, usually if you are an alumni, you usually can get into Catholic High quite safely. I am kinda worried because it is the dragon year and I live over 2km away from Catholic High (but only 6 mrt stops away), I am worried I may need to ballot in Phase 2A1. Have you known of any parent who are old boys or alumni but not made it into the school?


                    Thanks very much.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      san20sg
                      last edited by

                      My hb also mentioned that there is now an express premium school bus service that will take a maximum of 5-6 kids straight to school without much detour. Is there such a bus service in catholic high?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        littleprince
                        last edited by

                        Hi Cat high parents, may I know at which level does the school offer swimming lessons for the children? My son has level 2 swimsafer certification. Does this mean he can skip level 1 and 2 and move directly to level 3 in school? Appreciate if anyone can advise. :thankyou:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 156
                        • 157
                        • 158
                        • 159
                        • 160
                        • 191
                        • 192
                        • 158 / 192
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        SansurS
                        Sansur

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy