Catholic High (Primary)
-
Bluedale:
I think there is a CCA bus at 4.30pm everyday regardless. So if your child has supplementary, or other activities and need to stay back in school, he can wait to take the CCA bus too.Hi,
I'd also like to ask about school bus service, pardon my ignorance. Cos' I'm considering putting my son in Catholic High Pri in the future (cos hubby is old boy), but we live quite far away at Seng Kang and I don't drive. I'm really thinking about the school bus transport after school and CCAs.
Nowadays, are all CCAs usually held on a standard day of the week? so school bus can fetch the kids home? I understand there are sometimes extra practices of CCA due to competitions, etc. Can the school bus operator accomodate all these additional transport needs (if we pay them extra)?
Or is it common that kids often have to settle their own transport after school due to different CCA timings? -
Update on SYF 2010:
Dance: 31st March: Gold with Honours!
Band - 8 April: Gold (1st time!)
Next:
Strings - 13 April
Choir - 15 April
CO - 20 April -
Anyone so kind and wise can advise me how long the sch bus ride from Seng Kang and what time it picks up in SK? Many thanks.
-
Bluedale:
Anyone so kind and wise can advise me how long the sch bus ride from Seng Kang and what time it picks up in SK? Many thanks.
Also stay in SK but never take the school bus. Ever check with a parent also stay in SK. The school bus will pick up at 6.10am. Reach school about 7am. -
Many thanks, Working Mummy.

-
phankao:
Strings - GoldUpdate on SYF 2010:
Dance: 31st March: Gold with Honours!
Band - 8 April: Gold (1st time!)
Next:
Strings - 13 April
Choir - 15 April
CO - 20 April
Haiz... my ds so sad.
:stupid: :gloomy:
-
meiah:
Why so sad? Nanyang also Gold .. and that means a big setback for them since they have been getting Gold since year 2000 (Gold w hons was introduced in 2006).Strings - Gold
Haiz... my ds so sad.
:stupid: :gloomy:
Cath High has a \"young\" string ensemble. They played well yesterday! Just don't know why suddenly they were all so nervous, but their standard was still way better than the rest that played, hence the Gold! Their pieces also of greater difficulty level. Yeah, I watched them yesterday. -
Update on SYF 2010:
Dance: 31st March: Gold with Honours!
Band - 8 April: Gold (1st time!)
Strings - 13 April: Gold
Choir - 15 April: Silver
And finally ... waiting:
CO - 20 April -
phankao:
Why so sad? Nanyang also Gold .. and that means a big setback for them since they have been getting Gold since year 2000 (Gold w hons was introduced in 2006).Strings - Gold
Haiz... my ds so sad.
:stupid: :gloomy:
Cath High has a \"young\" string ensemble. They played well yesterday! Just don't know why suddenly they were all so nervous, but their standard was still way better than the rest that played, hence the Gold! Their pieces also of greater difficulty level. Yeah, I watched them yesterday.[/quote]
How I wish I could see them perform too. He's sad maybe because the previous time they got the honours. Maybe that's why the boys were nervous, that they need to maintain the status. -
meiah:
I always make it a point to watch. Anyway, you have a point there. The last syf, they went there, hoping to just maintain their Gold. They played so beautifully. That's probably how it was with the conductor's other school RGPS who had gold last syf and got gwh this time.
How I wish I could see them perform too. He's sad maybe because the previous time they got the honours. Maybe that's why the boys were nervous, that they need to maintain the status.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login