Princess Elizabeth Primary
-
Parents, how you find the changes made recently.?.like change in principal and single session?
-
So far so good, kids are excited abt school. The only setback is the CCA selection. My boy need to give up his favorite soccer due to his commitment to another CCA.
-
So far so good, kids are excited abt school. The only setback is the CCA selection. My boy need to give up his favorite soccer due to his commitment to another CCA.
-
My daughter just joined in P1 this year.
Quick question: Do anyone know the name of the Sports House associated with purple color?
Amethyst/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz
Thanks and have a great weekend.
-
bfdragon:
:rahrah: welcome to the princess family.My daughter just joined in P1 this year.
Quick question: Do anyone know the name of the Sports House associated with purple color?
Amethyst/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz
Thanks and have a great weekend.
Purple should be Amethyst. -
bfdragon:
:rahrah: welcome to the princess family.My daughter just joined in P1 this year.
Quick question: Do anyone know the name of the Sports House associated with purple color?
Amethyst/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz
Thanks and have a great weekend.
Purple should be Amethyst. -
Hi,
I am also looking for someone who is able to fetch my kids from PEPS at 1.30pm (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) & 2.30pm (Wed) -
hirade85:
Hi hiHi,
I am also looking for someone who is able to fetch my kids from PEPS at 1.30pm (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) & 2.30pm (Wed) to our house in Toh Guan.
PM me, thanks.
The school bus does provide route to Toh Guan. Did you check with them? -
The school bus comes early in the morning despite a short journey.
If I bring them to school, we will enjoy more sleep.
As a working parent, I canโt fetch them.
As concerned parent, I do not want burden the elderly folks or the kids to take 2 buses to go home on their own. -
hirade85:
The school bus comes early in the morning despite a short journey.
If I bring them to school, we will enjoy more sleep.
As a working parent, I can't fetch them.
As concerned parent, I do not want burden the elderly folks or the kids to take 2 buses to go home on their own.
Yes, same situation here.
I only do the return trip for school bus for my kids. Of course, they only deduct 5 dollars for each kid for the single trip per day.
I send them to school as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login