St Anthony's Primary
-
mowmow:
So it happens that my child's teacher can teach English and Maths in P1 and P2 even though they are different teacher. Thanks mowmow for sharing.baobei:
Does your child get form teacher to teach almost all subjects?
If P1 & P2, yes, form teacher teaches almost all subjects. But again it is dependent on the teacher u get. A few of the teachers only teach Maths or English and not both.
Currently my sons are in P3, they have a form and a co-form teacher who teach them English & Maths respectively. The one teaching English also teaches Social Studies and Health Edn. They have separate teachers for Science, ARt and P.E. -
mowmow:
Hmm, so SAPS giving all students a fair chance. I heard some schools only allow the first two classes students to take GEP.baobei:
Who are the students that are given a chance to sit for the GEP?
The whole of the P3 cohort will sit for the GEP test. H/E I believe u can request for your child to be exempted if u do not want him/her to sit for it. -
Any one knows how close is the prelim results of an anthonian as compared to PSLE results?
-
hi, any news of the school shifting to another location for school upgrading, or going single session?
-
The school will still be at the same location. Upgrading to cater for single session.
-
Hi, I went to SAPS twice but couldn’t get in, so I just saw from outside. I like the school & the surrounding. The school is so big, if I register my son there,I’m worry my son might get lost there… Hahaha Does anyone know how long is the buddy system for the P1 students (at the beginning of the term)? And how about the location of the classes f/ P1, are there easily can be reached by the kids?
-
Hi! I heard that SAPS will do some upgrading to cater the single session. Does that means that they will relocate the students to temporary school during the process? Anyone know where would that place be? Thx.
-
Hi,
Is SA a good mixed school?
Is it only for christians? -
Valerieldg:
They are a catholic school but non-believer also can reg for the schoolHi,
Is SA a good mixed school?
Is it only for christians?
-
Hi, any parent in KS got their child into st anthony? I would like to know some parents before heading to the orentation on the 19 Nov

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login