St Anthony's Primary
-
Hi Lawlaw,
Do you mean the form that we had fill up when we register for Primary 1 and that say the time and date to go for orientation?? If that’s the 1, I had received it. -
jtsy_80:
Every school will send the parent a confirmation letter that your kid has been enlist to the school, some of the parents from other school have already receive.Hi Lawlaw,
Do you mean the form that we had fill up when we register for Primary 1 and that say the time and date to go for orientation?? If that's the 1, I had received it. -
We are in phase 2C and have yet to receive the letter from SAPS.
Btw asking for feedback, between PCF and Kowabunga which BASC u guys think its better and why? -
I have just receive the yellow form from SAPS…9 nov 8am will be the P1 orientation day
-
Me too received the yellow form. :rahrah:
-
Same. 9th nov
-
See you all there…=)
-
I have registered my son with kowabunga for next year bsc. He will join the centre on 2 dec so that he has ample time to get use to one new environment first before the school open.
-
samoch2001:
I have registered my son with kowabunga for next year bsc. He will join the centre on 2 dec so that he has ample time to get use to one new environment first before the school open.
i hear the transport we have to arrange ourselves? How you arrange the transport?? -
I was told that we can register with the transport’s company during the orientation day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login