Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    St Anthony's Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    590 Posts 123 Posters 191.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R Offline
      redheels
      last edited by

      hi everyone,


      Just to check on the feedback on the school. was wondering to send him to this school. TIA! :rahrah:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 1 Offline
        1516 mummy
        last edited by

        Is it hard to enroll in SAPS if within <1km?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          Maeko
          last edited by

          Hi all, im considering to enrol my child in either SAPS or another primary sch in bt panj. We dont stay within 1-2km of the school but because we are Catholics therefore we could register due to religion. Can any parents advise how is the curriculum in SAPs like and whether they cultivate catholic values or routine in their daily schedules?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Q Offline
            Qwerty111
            last edited by

            Hi, I will like to move to Bukit Batok for my DS P1 registration next year. How are the statistics like for Phase2C within 1km in Dragon year? I’m asking specifically for Dragon year figures because the number of newborns in Horse year is comparable to Dragon year. TIA.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • zac's mumZ Offline
              zac's mum
              last edited by

              Qwerty111\" post_id=\"1919872\" time=\"1563233467\" user_id=\"159729:

              Hi, I will like to move to Bukit Batok for my DS P1 registration next year. How are the statistics like for Phase2C within 1km in Dragon year? I'm asking specifically for Dragon year figures because the number of newborns in Horse year is comparable to Dragon year. TIA.
              Dragon year kids had balloting SC <1km. As for the exact numbers vs places, sorry I didn’t monitor.

              https://postimg.cc/H8GGzmBW

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                hethet
                last edited by

                zac's mum\" post_id=\"1919880\" time=\"1563235303\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=1919880 time=1563235303 user_id=53606]
                Qwerty111\" post_id=\"1919872\" time=\"1563233467\" user_id=\"159729:
                Hi, I will like to move to Bukit Batok for my DS P1 registration next year. How are the statistics like for Phase2C within 1km in Dragon year? I'm asking specifically for Dragon year figures because the number of newborns in Horse year is comparable to Dragon year. TIA.
                Dragon year kids had balloting SC <1km. As for the exact numbers vs places, sorry I didn’t monitor.

                https://postimg.cc/H8GGzmBW[/quote]
                Hi, 2018 dragon year P2C Day 3 stat 86 children registered for 65 vacancies.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  Maeko
                  last edited by

                  Can i know if theres any parent support chat grp tt i can join to know more bout the school? Also, does the school have open house?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    Lil Rainbow
                    last edited by

                    Hi All,


                    I am very interested to put my son in SAPS however I am a Muslim hence very concerned as the school is a Roman Catholic school. Please share with me on how deep are the Catholic teaching being taught in school. Is there any Muslim children and teachers in the school?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • R Offline
                      RL911
                      last edited by

                      Hi , I am a newbie here and I am planning to enrol my kid to St Anthony at coming P1 registration exercise for 2021. Any parents with kid in SAPS can share your experience with the school ? I am SC stay within 1-2km from the school, any chance for even balloting in phase 2C ? Thanks.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • DavischewD Offline
                        Davischew
                        last edited by

                        RL911\" post_id=\"1979074\" time=\"1591078313\" user_id=\"185871:

                        Hi , I am a newbie here and I am planning to enrol my kid to St Anthony at coming P1 registration exercise for 2021. Any parents with kid in SAPS can share your experience with the school ? I am SC stay within 1-2km from the school, any chance for even balloting in phase 2C ? Thanks.
                        1-2km might or might not have chance to ballot, quite risky
                        https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/article/bukit-batok/

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 55
                        • 56
                        • 57
                        • 58
                        • 59
                        • 57 / 59
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT
                        WordWizardsW
                        WordWizards

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy