St Anthony's Primary
-
lannywin:
We are also in Clementi and would like to car pool if there is anyone interested PM me.Hi,
I am staying in Clementi, my DS was also picked up at 10.45am and reached home ard 7.45pm! And the bus operator was charging like $150!! Was wondering if there is any other options as he seemed really tired after coming back from school... maybe other SAPS parents here staying in Clementi would like to car pool?
Thanks. -
MrNotSoKiasu:
I met someone who stays in Clementi too, think it's grandma who fetch kids everyday, and if there's a car pool, she would be keen too. Keep me informed, if any.
We are also in Clementi and would like to car pool if there is anyone interested PM me.lannywin:
Hi,
I am staying in Clementi, my DS was also picked up at 10.45am and reached home ard 7.45pm! And the bus operator was charging like $150!! Was wondering if there is any other options as he seemed really tired after coming back from school... maybe other SAPS parents here staying in Clementi would like to car pool?
Thanks.
btw, I can help fetch if it's from CCK area.
.ky. -
mowmow:
nope, teacher didn't take report card... good that she's not taking, and nope, not mug too coz I asked and hear that it'll be used from Term 2 onwards.
Hi there,happymom_aa:
Hi P1 parents,
Has your kid submitted the report book?
Just realized yesterday night, the report book is still sitting in DS cupboard.
My kids are now in P2. But if the practice is the same, the teacher should have collected the report card, subject folders and mug from your child during the first or second week. But think again, there will be no SA for the P1s this year, probably that is why it is not being collected, why not check with the teacher.
.ky. -
Can I asked if anyone knows who’s teaching wushu on Friday morning? Is the coach good?
.ky. -
xjysg:
Has wushu started for the P1s and 2s already? I haven't heard anything from my children. The coaches are from WuFang. Not bad, and very strict too!Can I asked if anyone knows who's teaching wushu on Friday morning? Is the coach good?
.ky. -
Hi,
My DD is in Pri 1 and I would like to find out more about the CCAs.
Any feedback on Brownies CCA? Is it beneficial for P1? Btw, still have not heard anything about ballet CCA for P1 though. Neither have I heard anything for Chinese Dance.
Advance thanks for clarifications.
Steven Sim -
stevensim:
Brownies is not open to P1s and P2s, if I am not wrong ballet has already started. You can call up the school to check.Hi,
My DS is in Pri 1 and I would like to find out more about the CCAs.
Any feedback on Brownies CCA? Is it beneficial for P1? Btw, still have not heard anything about ballet CCA for P1 though. Neither have I heard anything for Chinese Dance.
Advance thanks for clarifications.
Steven Sim -
mowmow:
Brownies is not open to P1s and P2s, if I am not wrong ballet has already started. You can call up the school to check.
Thanks.
Weird that there was a form allowing me to sign her up for brownies (as she heard about it during assembly) but there has been no news about ballet.
Will check with form teacher through her diary.
Steven Sim -
stevensim:
Hi all,Hi,
Hope to link up with parents of other anthonians in KSP too.
Related info:
School website: http://anthonian.edu.sg/
PSG: http://sappsg.wordpress.com/
Steven Sim
My child is in P1 of St Anthony this year. I am keen to link up with other anthonians' parents too. -
We are STUCK !
Wife went to Catholic churches to pray for the last 8 yrs but was not Baptised. Now we cannot send our kids to St Anthony...arggghhh
The only choice is to park my son under P2C for next year registration, i guess.....
Cheng :stupid:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login