Radin Mas Primary
-
qms:
Anybody going for the Family Day Run on Saturday, 27 Mar?
I will be interested. How do we sign up? -
famangelina31:
I will be interested. How do we sign up?
Must sign up? :? I thought we just go, unless you were referring to the stalls. -
[quote]Must sign up? :? I thought we just go, unless you were referring to the stalls.[/quote]
No need? ok... -
Hi famangelina31!
Your son's quote was in the newsletter, right?
-
Hi,
Has anyone receive their confirmation on time slots allocation for PTM next week? -
qms:
Is it??? :oops: Need to check - been travelling so did not read the newsletter....wat a lousy mummy i hv been !!!Hi famangelina31!
Your son's quote was in the newsletter, right?
-
famangelina31:
Has anyone receive their confirmation on time slots allocation for PTM next week?
Haven't heard anything from the teacher. The deadline was yesterday, right? So, must give the teacher some time to make arrangement. -
Hi,
I am new to this forum and I just came across this thread, my daughter is in class 1G, anyone's child in this class? And yes, i'll probably be at the jogawalk this sat. Hope to meet more parents there. Cheers :celebrate: -
qms:
I thought it was confirm where we indicate our prefer time slot to meet the teacher?famangelina31:
Has anyone receive their confirmation on time slots allocation for PTM next week?
Haven't heard anything from the teacher. The deadline was yesterday, right? So, must give the teacher some time to make arrangement. -
blue-march:
Hi blue-march,Hi,
I am new to this forum and I just came across this thread, my daughter is in class 1G, anyone's child in this class? And yes, i'll probably be at the jogawalk this sat. Hope to meet more parents there. Cheers :celebrate:
Welcome in here. Just nice inclusive you the 4 of us can play mahjong.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login