Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Radin Mas Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    4.3k Posts 92 Posters 1.1m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E Offline
      Eden_Mummy
      last edited by

      Hi everyone,


      I am newbie here, my son will join P1 in 2019. I hope to network with other mum or dad in this group. I am looking forward to the orientation next month ๐Ÿ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • charmanderdineC Offline
        charmanderdine
        last edited by

        Hi Eden mummy, same here! Im so excited too! Lolzz!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • charmanderdineC Offline
          charmanderdine
          last edited by

          Hi Eden mummy, same here! Im so excited too! Lolzz!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E Offline
            Eden_Mummy
            last edited by

            charmanderdine:
            Hi Eden mummy, same here! Im so excited too! Lolzz!

            I think the orientation is on 3rd November right?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • N Offline
              Nicolenss
              last edited by

              Anyone still have the badge?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • R Offline
                Rainbow17
                last edited by

                Hello, can any kind soul share their experience on the application for PV?


                On each programs to select, we have to indicate our qualification / related experience that qualifies us to contribute to those programs which we have selected. Am have trouble what to write on it? And also on top of the application form, did you guys submitted a CV as well?

                Any inputs will be great. Million thanks!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • temjin68T Offline
                  temjin68
                  last edited by

                  Hi


                  May I ask if there any answer sheet for 2018 primary 6 science preliminary Exam paper?
                  Thank you so much.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jasterlim
                    last edited by

                    Hello parents! I'm intending to enroll my son next year (I'm an alumni) but recently my friend sent me the results of 2019 PSLE score percentage which had me quite surprised. Wondering if anyone can confirm if it's true?



                    https://postimg.cc/tn1NmCK0

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • W Offline
                      wannabe relax mum
                      last edited by

                      jasterlim\" post_id=\"1955519\" time=\"1577353493\" user_id=\"181106:

                      Hello parents! I'm intending to enroll my son next year (I'm an alumni) but recently my friend sent me the results of 2019 PSLE score percentage which had me quite surprised. Wondering if anyone can confirm if it's true?


                      https://postimg.cc/tn1NmCK0
                      Hi,
                      If you add express and express/NA together, it will give you 66%. It is not that far off from the rest. I can vouch that it is true for ALPS and I have seen friends posting the results for RMPS. So the info is correct.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jasterlim
                        last edited by

                        wannabe relax mum\" post_id=\"1956469\" time=\"1577773086\" user_id=\"39783:[quote=\"wannabe relax mum\" post_id=1956469 time=1577773086 user_id=39783]
                        jasterlim\" post_id=\"1955519\" time=\"1577353493\" user_id=\"181106:
                        Hello parents! I'm intending to enroll my son next year (I'm an alumni) but recently my friend sent me the results of 2019 PSLE score percentage which had me quite surprised. Wondering if anyone can confirm if it's true?


                        https://postimg.cc/tn1NmCK0
                        Hi,
                        If you add express and express/NA together, it will give you 66%. It is not that far off from the rest. I can vouch that it is true for ALPS and I have seen friends posting the results for RMPS. So the info is correct.[/quote]
                        Hello! Thanks for responding and the confirmation. Was expecting RMPS's results to be better since it's \"famed\" for academic excellence. ๐Ÿค”

                        Alas, shall see how it goes!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 425
                        • 426
                        • 427
                        • 428
                        • 429
                        • 430
                        • 431
                        • 427 / 431
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy