Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Radin Mas Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    4.3k Posts 92 Posters 1.1m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      monmon31
      last edited by

      famangelina31:
      qms:

      Zhang Lao Shi was on MC today. Hence, the class was split into different groups, with each group joining other classes.


      I do hope he get well soon. Is it like last time...spilt by colours to the different classes ?

      I question my son about the make-up and was upset to learn when he was asked to join another class, they were left to their own devices. He said there were no lessons taught. :x

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • qmsQ Offline
        qms
        last edited by

        famangelina31:
        Will you be able to check with your DS's form teacher again? :oops: You know my son's form teacher very blur like sotong. I am afraid to get more confuse....heee :lol:

        Well, I just checked with my son's form teacher last week, and she said that all the unit reviews would make up the 30%. I probed further by asking her how many unit reviews there were, and she replied six. Hence, each unit review constitutes 5%. I made this statement, and she replied \"yes\". So, I presume all the unit reviews will go in to the 30% for English and Maths.

        As for Chinese, Zhang Lao Shi mentioned that they would choose the best five out of the six unit reviews.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • qmsQ Offline
          qms
          last edited by

          famangelina31:
          I question my son about the make-up and was upset to learn when he was asked to join another class, they were left to their own devices. He said there were no lessons taught. :x

          :whut: You mean your son didn't have any lesson even though they joined another class? My son said that your son's form teacher brought them to 1F. Surprised that they didn't have anything. :scratchhead:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • R Offline
            ruyu
            last edited by

            I am a RMPS student and life the is like easy(if your in the top class) Although there was a theft recently during the NAFA retest (i was absent i did NOT fail) and the police came as the girl who lost it had had $100 in it to pay for a programme :itwasntme: . I am doing my final year and both my english and science teachers are like :siao: i think its not soo nice to reveal them if they find out :clubmyself: I am also selected as the olympic torch bearer :torchme: When i was in P2 a few bags went missing and they were never seen again :scared: A few theft happen like last year a guys pencil case went missing twice ๐Ÿ˜


            Oh well i hope RMPS is not the only school with soo many theft

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • qmsQ Offline
              qms
              last edited by

              ruyu:
              I am a RMPS student and life the is like easy(if your in the top class)...

              Life there is easy? :!: :? :scratchhead:

              I thought many people said there were loads and loads of homework?

              How can life be easy if you are in the top class? Care to elaborate and share?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                monmon31
                last edited by

                qms:
                famangelina31:

                Will you be able to check with your DS's form teacher again? :oops: You know my son's form teacher very blur like sotong. I am afraid to get more confuse....heee :lol:


                Well, I just checked with my son's form teacher last week, and she said that all the unit reviews would make up the 30%. I probed further by asking her how many unit reviews there were, and she replied six. Hence, each unit review constitutes 5%. I made this statement, and she replied \"yes\". So, I presume all the unit reviews will go in to the 30% for English and Maths.

                As for Chinese, Zhang Lao Shi mentioned that they would choose the best five out of the six unit reviews.

                Thank you for helping to check it out. :thankyou:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • R Offline
                  ruyu
                  last edited by

                  qms:
                  Life there is easy? :!: :? :scratchhead:


                  I thought many people said there were loads and loads of homework?

                  How can life be easy if you are in the top class? Care to elaborate and share?
                  Time management manage your time! Simple balance between homework and self study

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • qmsQ Offline
                    qms
                    last edited by

                    ruyu:
                    Time management manage your time! Simple balance between homework and self study

                    Then, it has nothing to do with whether you are in the best class or not, right? It's more to do with the individual.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      monmon31
                      last edited by

                      qms:
                      Then, it has nothing to do with whether you are in the best class or not, right? It's more to do with the individual.

                      Yes, I agree with QMS is more of an individual thing rather than whether you are in the best class or not.

                      But I am glad to hear that you have good time management. Do keep up the good work. :celebrate:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jenchiow
                        last edited by

                        Hi qms,


                        sent you a PM!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 59
                        • 60
                        • 61
                        • 62
                        • 63
                        • 430
                        • 431
                        • 61 / 431
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        BubbledewB
                        Bubbledew

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy