Radin Mas Primary
-
preggie:
BTW, I heard from my daughter that they have already started remedial classes. I remember i had to go for remedial classes when i was in P4 or 5. Now even P1 needs remedial?!
I thought remedial started long ago? :scratchhead: My son's classmates started attending remedial even during the first semester. -
qms:
Hah!!! :!: you mean there are remedial lessons? :? i dont even know...GOSH...i better check with my DS.preggie:
BTW, I heard from my daughter that they have already started remedial classes. I remember i had to go for remedial classes when i was in P4 or 5. Now even P1 needs remedial?!
I thought remedial started long ago? :scratchhead: My son's classmates started attending remedial even during the first semester.
On a separate note, he keeps forgetting to stay back for the Chinese Speech and Drama Lessons
Does your kids attend this? Quite inconvenient for me as I have to get someone to pick him up after lessons as the school bus does not take him to the student care. How i wish they have a student care in school like GESP!
-
[quote]preggie
The not so good classes, does it mean that they will also get the not so good teachers?
BTW, I heard from my daughter that they have already started remedial [/quote]As I understand fr my friend that they do give the better classes good teachers. I remember during the talks in the beginning of the year that the better classes will get to learn more methods like 5 - 6 to solve a problem compared to 2- 3 for normal classes. -
qms:
If we would be good if we can know the best class, worst & the safe class.famangelina31:
Pardon my ignorance :oops: , how then do you know if you kids make it to best , 2nd best, average or worst class? tikam..tikam...and guess???
We know which is the best or second best class. But, we won't know which is the worst class.
I think the school will make it known to parents if their children are in the best class.
As long we are in the safe zone limit is the best. Best class may subject to extra pressure where the teacher would overclock in training, these are the group where the school would want them to ä¸ºæ ¡äº‰å…‰. The worst class the teacher would have to help in remedial so that this group will not 连累。 Ha.ha just want to be in the safe zone (安全地带) -
qms:
Really have remedial for P1?Wow I did not know about this.Maybe have to check with my DS again!preggie:
BTW, I heard from my daughter that they have already started remedial classes. I remember i had to go for remedial classes when i was in P4 or 5. Now even P1 needs remedial?!
I thought remedial started long ago? :scratchhead: My son's classmates started attending remedial even during the first semester. -
famangelina31:
Oh I didn't put DS in the speech & drama.The problem had is have to arrange transport to cater after the speech & drama.Hah!!! :!: you mean there are remedial lessons? :? i dont even know...GOSH...i better check with my DS.
On a separate note, he keeps forgetting to stay back for the Chinese Speech and Drama Lessons
Does your kids attend this? Quite inconvenient for me as I have to get someone to pick him up after lessons as the school bus does not take him to the student care. How i wish they have a student care in school like GESP!
Maybe can feedback to the principal can have a student care inside RMPS.Maybe can add in the item in thier blueprint? -
famangelina31:
Hah!!! :!: you mean there are remedial lessons? :? i dont even know...GOSH...i better check with my DS.
You should be glad that you didn't know, right? It shows that your son doesn't have to go for remedial, meaning he is in the safe zone. So, why should you be worried? :scratchhead:famangelina31:
Yes, my son has been attending the Chinese Speech and Drama. In fact, the vendor gave us a form indicating whether we would like to have transport for our children after the lesson. They were also aware of the problem Heard that some students had to take SBS bus back because they missed the transport after their first lesson.On a separate note, he keeps forgetting to stay back for the Chinese Speech and Drama Lessons
Does your kids attend this? Quite inconvenient for me as I have to get someone to pick him up after lessons as the school bus does not take him to the student care. How i wish they have a student care in school like GESP!
Not sure whether they did have transport eventually. You may want to check with them? -
qms:
I did not rec any form from the vendor..hizzzz....need to get my son to take one fr them this friday. Or alternatively, maybe ask Zhang lao Shi :oops: ..i am a terrible mum....luckily there is kiasu parents website to help.... :celebrate:
Yes, my son has been attending the Chinese Speech and Drama. In fact, the vendor gave us a form indicating whether we would like to have transport for our children after the lesson. They were also aware of the problem Heard that some students had to take SBS bus back because they missed the transport after their first lesson.
Not sure whether they did have transport eventually. You may want to check with them?
It's a bit young for Pri 1 kids to be taking the bus home alone isn't it. Maybe my DS it too pampered.... :oops: -
famangelina31:
I did not rec any form from the vendor..hizzzz....need to get my son to take one fr them this friday. Or alternatively, maybe ask Zhang lao Shi :oops: ..i am a terrible mum....luckily there is kiasu parents website to help.... :celebrate:
You said your son hasn't been attending the Chinese Speech & Drama, right? That's why you didn't receive anything from the vendor, because the form was distributed to the students in the class.
Not sure whether Zhang Lao Shi can help, because this Chinese Speech and Drama is outside the school curriculum.famangelina31:
:hi5: Agreed. They are too young to take public bus home alone.It's a bit young for Pri 1 kids to be taking the bus home alone isn't it. Maybe my DS it too pampered.... :oops:
-
[quote]You said your son hasn't been attending the Chinese Speech & Drama, right? That's why you didn't receive anything from the vendor, because the form was distributed to the students in the class.[/quote]
Yar!! He missed the 1st lesson bcos he was feeling unwell and the second lesson he was late bcos he went back to student care as he forgot to stay back :rant: ..i will get him to ask the vendor this Friday then.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login