Beacon Primary
-
:rahrah: All the Best to the P6ers..!! :rahrah:
:rahrah: Beacon Shine.!! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: -
Hi… I am new for this forum. My daughter got the P1 admission letter in Beacon school. we are staying in Jurong East. No school transport service. I am looking for private bus service. Is anyone go from Jurong East? if have, i will share.
-
Hi Geetha ,my daughter also got spot for p1 in becon primary school.we are also looking for transportation.
we are living in jurong west 15 km away from school. -
Hi Dipti, just now i called Ling Wei transport, Yvonne (65611447). She said if more enquiry from Jurong area, will consider and inform on end of November. Now the service up to Bukit Batok. You can contact the person.
-
My son also got through Beacon Primary and we are staying in Jurong west, near Lakeside MRT. I have created a whatsapp group for parents I know of, whose kids are enrolled in Beacon in P1 this year. The idea of forming the group is to share information within parents and identify who lives in the vicinity and can possibly share transportation (if school doesn’t have transportation in some areas).
Please reply me with your handphone number and I’ll add concerned parents to this whatsapp group.
thanks,
Ruchi -
Hi Ruchi,
hp number- 98698942
Regards
Geetha -
Hi, my boy will be in 1/3 next year. Which class are your kids in?
-
Hi! My dd is in 1/7

-
Hi Parents,
I am looking for 1-2 primary 5 students to join my child for math tuition (home tuition at fajar). If interested, please call me at 84828973. Thank you. -
Hi Parents,
I am new to this forum and my boy got P1 admission letter in Beacon Primary School. Are there any sessions organised by School for P1 next year? Thanks in advance.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login