Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Henry Park Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.3k Posts 149 Posters 533.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K Offline
      kero
      last edited by

      GPTeacher,


      The sch bus operator should be around during the orientation. There u will register ur interest with the address. In mid dec or end dec (I forgot when), then they will notify you which bus will be allocated to fetch ur kid and the pick up time. During my time, as there is know bus no on the website, I called the driver in fact in Nov to "chop" a seat 1st as it was a mini passenger van with only 10 seats. Do check out and beware of the timing as we stayed quite far, the time spend on the bus is quite long. My son spend like 1hr per way on the bus when he was P2 the bus would pick him up at 11:15am and only reach home at 19:30pm. That’s from Jurong to sch.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • G Offline
        GPTeacher
        last edited by

        Kero

        wow ... that's sounds really tiring to an adult, what more a child. hmmmm....from Bishan to School would mean like? more than 1 hr per way??? :yikes: :faint:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • K Offline
          kero
          last edited by

          GPTeacher,


          Not sure from Bishan to Sch how long it depends on the traffic condition plus how many students the bus needs to pick along the way to sch.


          RE: Uniform
          Actually u can now pop by to buy the uniform from the sch bookshop (level 1) or go to the supplier outlet in Orchard.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • K Offline
            kero
            last edited by

            shilo-milo:
            Hi Kero,


            Thanks for your info.
            You are staying at the north?Which part? Is your kids still schooling at HPPS?
            So how does your son goes to school everyday? Actually, my MIL stays at Holland Road but I do not want to trouble her. That is why I need to ferry her to and fro.
            Surely, will sure with you if I have gotten the contact.
            Hi Shilo,

            From the website last time there is no transportation to AMK, Yishun and Sembawang. Which part u stay in? My kid still studying in HPPS.
            My hubby send him in the morning while I pick him up from the sch.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • N Offline
              New HPPS Mum
              last edited by

              Hi dadelina, is your letter informing your daughter's class allocation the same letter as the one informing parents to purchase textbooks/uniforms on either 05 Nov or 12 Nov? I didn't see my son's class allocation on the letter at all.. :scratchhead:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • N Offline
                New HPPS Mum
                last edited by

                Hi all mommies, I am staying in Bt. Panjang area, will either look for a carpool or engage school bus. Anyone who has contact, please share with me..Thanks in advance! πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  i3mum
                  last edited by

                  Hi dadelina,


                  My daughter will be in 1J too. I have pm you too. πŸ™‚

                  dadelina:
                  Hi,
                  My daughter will also be joining Henry Park next year πŸ™‚
                  And, I've just received a letter from school informing me that she'll be in Primary 1J. Any other parents whose child will be going to the same class?

                  And, I understand that P1s are allowed to join CCA. But, when the child register for the CCA? cos my daughter loves Art and when she saw HPPS has Art Club, she gets so excited and can't wait to sign up.

                  Appreciate to hear from any mummies/daddies on my queries above.

                  Thanks!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • I Offline
                    i3mum
                    last edited by

                    Hi New HPPS Mum,


                    The class allocation is written after my child's name, just next to it. Maybe you can call the school to ask if it is not written there?

                    New HPPS Mum:
                    Hi dadelina, is your letter informing your daughter's class allocation the same letter as the one informing parents to purchase textbooks/uniforms on either 05 Nov or 12 Nov? I didn't see my son's class allocation on the letter at all.. :scratchhead:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • N Offline
                      New HPPS Mum
                      last edited by

                      Hi i3mum,


                      Thanks πŸ™‚ I will check my letter again tonight when I am back home.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        i3mum
                        last edited by

                        No problem πŸ™‚

                        New HPPS Mum:
                        Hi i3mum,


                        Thanks πŸ™‚ I will check my letter again tonight when I am back home.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 45
                        • 46
                        • 47
                        • 48
                        • 49
                        • 132
                        • 133
                        • 47 / 133
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy