River Valley Primary
-
chocpockie:
Tks plan2012! I received it too!
Which class your child is in? Mine is in p1 confidence
Anyone else same?:)
Hi... my girl also in P1 confidence .........Hope to see you during orientation. [quote][/quote] -
Hi, I am a former student of RV High School. If I want to enroll my daughter to RVPS, will she be able to enroll based on Phase 2(A)2? Or is there no affiliation between the Sec and Pri schools?
Thanks very much!! -
Hi cute daddy and all p1 parents
Hope to meet u all on orientation day!
Btw, I was looking through the stationery list and find actually there are many items we do not need to buy. Super waste of $. -
Hi 7sumin7
There is no affiliation between RV high and RVPS. Maybe u would like to find out more from:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=399 -
Cute Daddy:
[/quote]Mine P1 confidence too.chocpockie:
Tks plan2012! I received it too!
Which class your child is in? Mine is in p1 confidence
Anyone else same?:)
Hi... my girl also in P1 confidence .........Hope to see you during orientation. [quote] -
Wow! Vfong1, hope to say hello to u on d orientation day too!:)
Btw, any of u signing up for d catering? -
Hello to all mummy!
My girl is in Patience, Green House. I am new to this networking Group. Hope to share with your all about RVPS new going forward!! -
chocpockie:might not signup for catering, just let my girl start getting used to buying food on her own.
-
Welcome Blurblurmama! Yeah, let's share more info here!
Plan2012, I m also not signing up for the catering as I also want my gal to learn early since there is buddy system
-
My boy prefers to buy his own food, hence no need for the catering. Anyway he still needs to buy his own food.
Should I buy 3 uniforms and 2 PE attire?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login