River Valley Primary
-
Hi gloyt,
Your posting on 31 May 2012 on P3 subject standards appeared in River Valley Pri and Rivervale Pri. Are your kids studying in both River Valley Pri and Rivervale Pri.
Hope that you can clarify your post is for which school or both. -
Hi any parents targetting to register at RVPS this coming july, i am one of them.
-
verykiasu:
Hi any parents targetting to register at RVPS this coming july, i am one of them.
So, you have finally decided on RVPS?
Good Luck! -
yup decided
its fate hahah
at first i still deciding between RM & RV
end up recently I realised my hubby's GRL status only can choose schools in Tanjong Pagar GRC & not RM SMC
Hope my son will enjoy schooling at RVPS :boogie: -
Hi VeryKiasu,
We are planning to register our DD in July this year although the school bus service certainly does not read very appealing. -
Hi Southener
Which phase u applying?
I will need to depend heavily on the school bus service
Hope to see more parents here who are applying RVPS… -
Hi
I am new to the forum. Can anyone advise me on whether P1 and P2 in RVPS is in the afternoon session?
I understand that the current school bus operator does not provide service for the east area. Is there any good BASC near rvps?
thanks..
-
Hi all
I will be applying rvps under 2b as I have done the 40hrs pv… Will need school bus as well. Not too sure of their route and time needed to reach school as I stay at queenstown… Anyone can advise? And what is the fare for a 2way transport? -
dance40:
When will the PV 2012 starts?
Hi dance40,
I would be starting my PV 2012 in July...
-
Hi Parents
I am registering my daughter to RVPS this year. Will need school bus but I am concern about the time needed to travel to and fro the school. I am thinking of getting own private school bus to cater for those staying nearby and we can co-share it.
I am staying at Queenstown (Strathmore) area. If we can find enough people to who stay there,maybe we can pool together to find a private school bus?
Any suggestions or comments?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login