River Valley Primary
-
Anyone still going to sch to check their pri 1 kids?
-
Mine take bus 4, pickup at 6.30am. DD told me the bus pick up at 2 more location and pass by our hse again and go to school. If the route is so, I will ask for later timing. 10min also better yhan nothing. The kids reach so early at school, I rather they sleep more.
-
Mine take bus 4, pickup at 6.30am. DD told me the bus pick up at 2 more location and pass by our hse again and go to school. If the route is so, I will ask for later timing. 10min also better yhan nothing. The kids reach so early at school, I rather they sleep more.
-
Hi
Can someone share contacts of any good student care centers in Tiong Bahru, Bulkit Merah area or near River Valley Pri?
Thanks -
Today I was,at the school to watch the dismissal.
Seems like the P1 are only dismissed near 2pm.
All the buses have to wait for them. Only when all the students are on the buses, then the buses started leaving together.
I took e bus together and it left school ard 2.20 and reach 2.45pm
15min earlier.
Hopefully it Wil improve.
Once all e P1 know their buses it will be faster. -
smiggleprince:
haha! its usually like this at the start of the year. it should get better soon!Today I was,at the school to watch the dismissal.
Seems like the P1 are only dismissed near 2pm.
All the buses have to wait for them. Only when all the students are on the buses, then the buses started leaving together.
I took e bus together and it left school ard 2.20 and reach 2.45pm
15min earlier.
Hopefully it Wil improve.
Once all e P1 know their buses it will be faster.
-
smiggleprince:
P1 released late today? Thought supposed to release at 1:40pm for all classes?Today I was,at the school to watch the dismissal.
Seems like the P1 are only dismissed near 2pm.
All the buses have to wait for them. Only when all the students are on the buses, then the buses started leaving together.
I took e bus together and it left school ard 2.20 and reach 2.45pm
15min earlier.
Hopefully it Wil improve.
Once all e P1 know their buses it will be faster.
Did you notice some buses depart on time and the earlier buses came back again to do a second round of drop off.
It seems now that Rui Feng did not cater 1 bus for every route. They reuse the buses so some students reach school very early in the morning and some schools reach home very late in the afternoon. -
The classes are dismissed by levels.
They then sit according to their bus no
So P1 was dismissed and brought down at abt 2pm.
I saw the gates close and no buses left. They all,starting leaving ard 2.15pm when the gates open -
smiggleprince:
seems more organised now. Heard on Friday there are no queues and the students do not know where to sit. The drivers have to look at the name tags of each student.The classes are dismissed by levels.
They then sit according to their bus no
So P1 was dismissed and brought down at abt 2pm.
I saw the gates close and no buses left. They all,starting leaving ard 2.15pm when the gates open
Now is to target the punctual dismissal of the classes so the buses can leave earlier and also for the morning pickups, have Rui Feng to have dedicated buses for the routes. -
ahber79:
Now that you mentioned it, I'll certainly pay more attention because my kid is prob in the early round in the morning.. I'm also concerned that the operator is (according to my boy) squeezing as many as 4 kids to each seat meant only for 2! (3 across plus the smallest build one on their laps). That doesn't sound safe nor comfortable.
P1 released late today? Thought supposed to release at 1:40pm for all classes?smiggleprince:
Today I was,at the school to watch the dismissal.
Seems like the P1 are only dismissed near 2pm.
All the buses have to wait for them. Only when all the students are on the buses, then the buses started leaving together.
I took e bus together and it left school ard 2.20 and reach 2.45pm
15min earlier.
Hopefully it Wil improve.
Once all e P1 know their buses it will be faster.
Did you notice some buses depart on time and the earlier buses came back again to do a second round of drop off.
It seems now that Rui Feng did not cater 1 bus for every route. They reuse the buses so some students reach school very early in the morning and some schools reach home very late in the afternoon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login