River Valley Primary
-
ahber79:
technically i feel its difficult for the buses to leave early.Mine morning bus is now 5 mins late. Afternoon bus same time as yesterday, reach at 2:20pm.
Anyone in school monitoring if the students still come down late? Theoretically if the students are dismissed on time at 1:40pm, I guess latest by 1:50pm, the bus can leave RVPS. Now the issue is I do not know whether are the students dismissed late or the buses are late.
I have check with Mr Poh and he said that we can feedback to the Rui Feng bus coordinator for RVPS at 9647 0956. He also said that \"Rui Feng has informed us that they will review their timing and routing after this week and we hope that it will improve thereafter.\"
So I guess let's all now continue to feedback to Rui Feng and also keep Mr Poh updated of the issues we face.
Due to the reason all levels are dismissed at the same time.
Imagine 600 students leaving the school and at least half goes on school buses.. it is chaos...
By the time they are seated and accounted for, at least 15-20min -
So assuming the students are dismissed on time at 1:40pm, latest by 1:55pm or 2pm the buses should depart the school? Of cos the mini buses can depart first while the bigger buses need more time to account for the students.
The upper primary students at my block said they arrived at 2pm last year. But I forgot to ask them what time they dismissed last year. Now under the new operator, the students arrive at 2:20pm. -
Last yr dismissal time was 130 and it only has p2 to p6. I think bus left at 145.
Most buses would usually leave 15mins after dismissal time… fair enough in case some children need to go toilet or teachers dismiss 5 mins late. -
I was there last 2 days except for today. The pri 1 and 2 were brought down by the driver around 2pm. Monday they went off around 2.30pm tuesday around 2.15pm. I knew a P5 girl called her grandma that they left around same timing but yet they reached at 3pm. Which I dont know is it because they are trying out the route but if the bus auntie already my mum that pick up is fixed at 2.35pm then they should not keep changing. The coordinator didnot answer my call or sms. I did not know who to look for if they are late again. Can only wait there like a fool
-
XK:
Thanks! So we can base our estimate that the buses leave the school 15 mins after dismissal. Gives us a better idea to gauge the reasonable time the bus should reach our place.Last yr dismissal time was 130 and it only has p2 to p6. I think bus left at 145.
Most buses would usually leave 15mins after dismissal time... fair enough in case some children need to go toilet or teachers dismiss 5 mins late. -
coccomie:
I was there last 2 days except for today. The pri 1 and 2 were brought down by the driver around 2pm. Monday they went off around 2.30pm tuesday around 2.15pm. I knew a P5 girl called her grandma that they left around same timing but yet they reached at 3pm. Which I dont know is it because they are trying out the route but if the bus auntie already my mum that pick up is fixed at 2.35pm then they should not keep changing. The coordinator didnot answer my call or sms. I did not know who to look for if they are late again. Can only wait there like a fool
Brought down by the driver? Means the students are waiting somewhere else? All along I thought the teachers will bring the students to the Games Hall where they will sit in their respective bus numbers. Then the drivers will account for and lead the students to the buses.
Is the coordinator number 9647 0956? I guess we have to let the school know about all these issues. Perhaps you can write to Mr Poh and let him know that the coordinator is not picking up the phone n you are unable of the whereabouts of your child? What's the point of providing a coordinator number when the company simply ignore it. -
The P1 are not dismissed together. Instead the drivers go up to level 3 assembly hall to pick them up.
So they are the last to board the bus.
None of the bus can leave first. Cos have to wait for them. The gates are closed.
You should have the drivers number, not the coordination guy Frankie.
The bus driver call me today and inform me when my son arriving.
Some bus driver quite nice. After all they have been ferrying the kids.
It’s e coordinator that decide which kid go on which bus.
Bus 18 is supposed to be orchard route, but somehow got 1 kid at Margaret drive which is out of e way. that kid should be on redhill bus route .
So cos of 1 the rest of the kids take longer to reach home. -
Yes, the teachers sort out the bus number which the pri 1 students are taking at the level 3 hall. After the kids at game hall board to the bus, the driver or auntie will bring the pri1 kids down to the bus.the pri 1 cannot eat at hall so I cannot even bring a bread for her to eat after her class. Imagine the recess is at 1010am, next meal is when she back home at 3.10pm. This is not good for a kid.
-
Ic. Thanks for the explanation. First time P1 parent.
I thought the kids are waiting at the Games Hall. So I ask Mr Poh to allow the kids to snack first while waiting to board the buses. -
Oh I ask my son to snack on e buS.
Really mess up his meals…
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login