Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Yew Tee Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    123 Posts 37 Posters 95.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      Megan Lee
      last edited by

      Hi,I would like to get more infomation abt the Student Care Centers at Yee Tee.My son is now at Yew Tee Primary.I wish to send him to Agape SC which is near to Yew Tee Primary.Any comments abt this center?Do they provide assessment work sheets daily?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        ksunflower
        last edited by

        Hi,


        My child is in Agape too. Not bad, they provide worksheets for the kids to work on, considering the distance to school.

        Cheers!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          bb1009
          last edited by

          Hi, anyone knows when wil ytps be operating in single session?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            Megan Lee
            last edited by

            Hi,


            Based on MOE’s rollout plans, all primary schools are expected to move to single-session in 2015 -2016.

            I had checked with YTPS and they are currently doing school upgrading, they expect to meet the timeline as stated above.

            Hope this info may help:)

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              athen
              last edited by

              My son is in P1 YTPS. Also in Agape. They do provide Eng, Maths & Chinese assessment books, revise Spelling & 听写, outdoor & computer time (to play internet games) on a weekly basis.


              However, my son complain the floor is not clean & toilet is dirty. Not sure if it is because he is used to the super clean environment in Childcare.

              Food wise, my son told me he is given, rice, meat & beansprout or noodle, meat & beansprout for lunch. Breakfast is usually bread with milo. There were more variety in his Childcare.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • G Offline
                Godwin
                last edited by

                My son is in F&C Student care at Blk768… very good environment. good lunch food. everyday got tuition…you may conclude after your visit

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  snowball32
                  last edited by

                  Megan Lee:
                  Hi,


                  Based on MOE’s rollout plans, all primary schools are expected to move to single-session in 2015 -2016.

                  I had checked with YTPS and they are currently doing school upgrading, they expect to meet the timeline as stated above.

                  Hope this info may help:)
                  Hi,

                  My DD is also in YTPS......If I am not wrong, YTPS is going single session in Year 2015, after the onsite upgrading.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    Cass Clare
                    last edited by

                    Hi, Can anyone share the YTPS’s PSLE year 2012 here, as found the sch has removed the info from the website? Thanks!!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      aquacool
                      last edited by

                      Hello parents,


                      I have managed to enrol my DS into Yew Tee Primary for 2014. When I visited the school during the registration, I noticed that almost all the students carry big and heavy schoolbags. I’m concerned because my DS is rather small built.

                      Can I get some advice on the schoolbag? Will my DS need to carry a lot of books to school every day? Should I buy a roomy schoolbag? And should I get one that needs to be wide and tall enough to fit a ring file?

                      Thanks in advance!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jjxy mum
                        last edited by

                        aquacool:
                        Hello parents,


                        I have managed to enrol my DS into Yew Tee Primary for 2014. When I visited the school during the registration, I noticed that almost all the students carry big and heavy schoolbags. I'm concerned because my DS is rather small built.

                        Can I get some advice on the schoolbag? Will my DS need to carry a lot of books to school every day? Should I buy a roomy schoolbag? And should I get one that needs to be wide and tall enough to fit a ring file?

                        Thanks in advance!
                        DD is in YTPS Pri 5 this year. Her school bag is always heavy(to me)but DS was not previously. I think is either she or her teacher is more kiasu, thus resulted in heavy bag. As she is in higher primary, she is now using ring file instead of plastic file . Also, all her worksheet need to be sign monthly and I usually ask her to put those files in a recycle bag for convenience . Now, she is using Impact sch bag. DD said they do have lockers but not many pupils using them.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 9
                        • 10
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 12 / 13
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy