Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Kong Hwa

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.0k Posts 102 Posters 465.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • junemum72J Offline
      junemum72
      last edited by

      Wow have to wait till P 3…

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        AZmom
        last edited by

        hi Mummies


        Can someone share with me what kind of questions will be asked during interview for PV? I will be attending the session on 31 May. So nervous now…

        Thanks!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          Mummy EA
          last edited by

          hi

          i am new to this website.

          I’m staying around Dakota area (within 1km) and has plans to send my 2 kids to KHS.
          Can I know if I fall in P2C, is there balloting every year?

          My ds is 2007 child, when should I start to apply for PV and what’s the process like?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Q Offline
            quesara
            last edited by

            Hi ,


            We are contacted by Konghwa for PV interview in June.

            Appreciate if anyone can provide more info about the pv interview.

            😄 Thanks

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              taolao
              last edited by

              [quote]We are contacted by Konghwa for PV interview in June.
              [/quote]This is very new to me.
              Three years ago, when I applied for PV, it was just a sharing session and for the parents to register their preferred volunteer activities
              (My daughter is in P2 now)

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                AZmom
                last edited by

                hi taolao


                Thanks for your information.
                Even if I will have the chance to work PV, most likely we will not get the chance even in p2B and P2C because my block is about 100m away from 2KM. So sad…Anyone think that I should just give up the application?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  taolao
                  last edited by

                  AZmom:
                  hi taolao


                  Thanks for your information.
                  Even if I will have the chance to work PV, most likely we will not get the chance even in p2B and P2C because my block is about 100m away from 2KM. So sad....Anyone think that I should just give up the application?
                  If you have served at least 40 hours before the P1 registration, you will be in phase 2B.
                  Depending on the number of applications for that year, you may not even have to go through the balloting at all, even your home distance above 2 km (That means all PV get their slots if the number of PV is less than the allocated slots). I know some PV stays far away and still can get theirs.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • N Offline
                    ningy
                    last edited by

                    Hi Windows


                    I thought enrichment should not be compulsory right ? Anyway, I’ve already made travel plans (oops, I didn’t even realise there’s this Math enrichment class until you mentioned it here) and I guess got no choice but my DD2 will miss it.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                      ChiefKiasu
                      last edited by

                      Piggymum:
                      Is swimming compulsoy or juz a cca for P3?

                      It's just a CCA.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • N Offline
                        ningy
                        last edited by

                        Hi ChiefKiasu

                        Tot there’s a nation wide swim safe programme to ensure all Pri sch children can swim ? I was hoping KSH have this compulsory swimming programme for all P3 children.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 51
                        • 52
                        • 53
                        • 54
                        • 55
                        • 103
                        • 104
                        • 53 / 104
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        jun88v4mobiiJ
                        jun88v4mobii
                        muhuntanM
                        muhuntan
                        Chin99C
                        Chin99

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy