Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Maha Bodhi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    3.1k Posts 303 Posters 950.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D Offline
      Dawnie
      last edited by

      Any idea what is the registration hours for phase 2C?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        bunnybluey
        last edited by

        Dawnie:
        Any idea what is the registration hours for phase 2C?

        The hours of registration are from 8.00 am to 11.00 am and from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm on each scheduled registration day.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D Offline
          Donald Duck
          last edited by

          Went to register my girl this morning and my no given was 52… But the s/n no. on the list was 42…


          Wondering anyone know the registration statistics for phase 2C as of today…

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            bunnybluey
            last edited by

            Donald Duck:
            Went to register my girl this morning and my no given was 52.. But the s/n no. on the list was 42...


            Wondering anyone know the registration statistics for phase 2C as of today...
            I supposed we would know the number of people signed up today later tonight but MOE website won't show the breakdown of # of applicants <1km, etc.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              hellokittyspore
              last edited by

              bunnybluey:
              Donald Duck:

              Went to register my girl this morning and my no given was 52.. But the s/n no. on the list was 42...


              Wondering anyone know the registration statistics for phase 2C as of today...

              I supposed we would know the number of people signed up today later tonight but MOE website won't show the breakdown of # of applicants <1km, etc.

              MBS staff normally advise applicant not to register or to withdraw when their residential distance is more than 1 km and dd has exceeded SS. Website figure should be those who need to go for balloting.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                The Little Cheng Mommy
                last edited by

                I know it's kind of silly to ask this question. πŸ˜†


                Is there any way I can go into the school for a look see? I went all the way to the school today and thought at least I could take a look at the canteen but was barred from entering the school by the security. I told her I'm thinking of registering my child next year and want to take a look to see the school environment. she kept saying I can come next year during orientation day. πŸ˜“

                Err.. i feel that it's kind of funny to send my child to a school without having a look inside. Or is it just me who has this feeling? :scratchhead:

                On another hand, kudos to the guard for making the school a safe place for the children studyng there. :rahrah:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  bunnybluey
                  last edited by

                  The Little Cheng Mommy:
                  I know it's kind of silly to ask this question. πŸ˜†


                  Is there any way I can go into the school for a look see? I went all the way to the school today and thought at least I could take a look at the canteen but was barred from entering the school by the security. I told her I'm thinking of registering my child next year and want to take a look to see the school environment. she kept saying I can come next year during orientation day. πŸ˜“

                  Err.. i feel that it's kind of funny to send my child to a school without having a look inside. Or is it just me who has this feeling? :scratchhead:

                  On another hand, kudos to the guard for making the school a safe place for the children studyng there. :rahrah:
                  Schools nowadays would not even allow parents of existing students to enter the schools, so the security won't let you in. Some schools may have open house but I understand that MBS doesn't have open house. That day at the registration, I can only access a small area to a classroom to do the registration.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • D Offline
                    Donald Duck
                    last edited by

                    hellokittyspore:
                    bunnybluey:

                    [quote=\"Donald Duck\"]Went to register my girl this morning and my no given was 52.. But the s/n no. on the list was 42...


                    Wondering anyone know the registration statistics for phase 2C as of today...

                    I supposed we would know the number of people signed up today later tonight but MOE website won't show the breakdown of # of applicants <1km, etc.

                    MBS staff normally advise applicant not to register or to withdraw when their residential distance is more than 1 km and dd has exceeded SS. Website figure should be those who need to go for balloting.[/quote]

                    Thanks both

                    I saw on the registration list that there were quite no. of them are btw 1-2km..

                    I am within 1km so hopefully got a better chance...

                    Good luck everyone! :xedfingers:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      hellokittyspore
                      last edited by

                      The Little Cheng Mommy:
                      I know it's kind of silly to ask this question. πŸ˜†


                      Is there any way I can go into the school for a look see? I went all the way to the school today and thought at least I could take a look at the canteen but was barred from entering the school by the security. I told her I'm thinking of registering my child next year and want to take a look to see the school environment. she kept saying I can come next year during orientation day. πŸ˜“

                      Err.. i feel that it's kind of funny to send my child to a school without having a look inside. Or is it just me who has this feeling? :scratchhead:


                      On another hand, kudos to the guard for making the school a safe place for the children studyng there. :rahrah:
                      Have you look at this http://www.mahabodhi.moe.edu.sg/content.php?p=23&menuId=15for the pictures on its facilities.

                      I agreed that the guards in the school are doing quite a good job, I have been hearing good comments from my mum who bring my dd to school daily. πŸ˜‚

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MMMM Offline
                        MMM
                        last edited by

                        The Little Cheng Mommy:
                        On another hand, kudos to the guard for making the school a safe place for the children studyng there. :rahrah:

                        Yes, indeed kudos to the security guard. Even as existing parents, we are not \"allowed\" to roam in school unless there are events going on such as \"meet the teachers\", etc... So yes, you won't be able to roam around the school to \"look see\". But given that the school is still fairly new, don't worry about the facilities.

                        BTW, I think this security applies to all schools. My dd1 is P6 this year and when going to her desired sec school \"to get a look\" when submitting DSA application, the guard will also question why are we there, etc... and of course, we are not allowed to \"roam\" in the school.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 219
                        • 220
                        • 221
                        • 222
                        • 223
                        • 312
                        • 313
                        • 221 / 313
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy