Maha Bodhi
-
There is no list of words for ting xie. According to teacher, no point giving a list & children just memorise what to be tested & forget about it after ting xie, so they moved on to worksheet style of testing & find that it’s easier for kids to learn & retain what they have learnt this way. Like the other mummy said, it’s from the beginning till wk of learning. At first I also worried as it seems very overwhelming but subsequently, it does make sense.
For example, you start learning the basic, like ao (mao), then progressively learn iong with ao (xiong mao), & so on. Hence, importantly to revise every wk & make sure the child knows for that wk, so that when it moves on to more difficult ones in later chapter, child can better cope with it. -
Just to add on, there is no list as currently it’s testing on HYPY.
-
Hi, Lion Dance is only recruiting students from P3 onwards as the training is on friday 130 - 330 pm
mryeo:
My son is interested in their Lion Dance activity. When can my son sign up? He is in P1 this year.
-
Dear Parents, Since its a school that is more onto bhuddist environment, I would like to know if there are students from other community (such as Thai or Indian)?
I intend to apply for P1 for my child and would like to know the mix if there is any?
Appreciate if any parents from this school could give more information. -
May I know how is d security of the school given the rather complex environment with the car mart, flatted factories nearby. Also how is the traffic condition there?
-
Also what are the CCA that they have or strong in. Thx.
-
Hello ppl! Is anyone giving/selling your girl’s school uniform? I am looking for sizes that fit P4-P6 girls for my daughter who is in P5. Buying new sets seem expensive so i am looking at alternatives. Do lemme know if you are selling/giving away. Thx!
-
buzymom:
When I go to school to fetch my girl, I can only see chinese students coming out from the school. Please take note that Maha Bodhi only provides Higher Chinese as a second language for P1 students. I would suggest that you check with their general office instead.Dear Parents, Since its a school that is more onto bhuddist environment, I would like to know if there are students from other community (such as Thai or Indian)?
I intend to apply for P1 for my child and would like to know the mix if there is any?
Appreciate if any parents from this school could give more information. -
Hi, anyone happens to have 2013 Primary 1 Term 4 assessment dates? Need as a guide and to plan ahead for hse moving. Thanks!
-
buzymom:
Given that it is a SAP school and its strong focus on chinese language, there are probably less than 10 indians in MBS.Dear Parents, Since its a school that is more onto bhuddist environment, I would like to know if there are students from other community (such as Thai or Indian)?
I intend to apply for P1 for my child and would like to know the mix if there is any?
Appreciate if any parents from this school could give more information.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login