Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Maha Bodhi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    3.1k Posts 303 Posters 951.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MMMM Offline
      MMM
      last edited by

      Yes… seems like ongoing as she mentioned that those P6 green ambassodors will stop after term 1. It is starting next week. She said that there are times that she don’t have to stay back but the teacher will inform them so it appeared to be a ongoing thing… I’ve got no idea on the timing etc… will probably need to drop the teacher a note in journal as she don’t have hp contact.


      She told me about some excursions,etc… I’ve not seen anything from the school so I am quite lost on what is required except that it has something to do with being green.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MMMM Offline
        MMM
        last edited by

        Is anyone in KSP volunteering for CNY celebrations?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          chasingjelly
          last edited by

          Yes I will be volunteering. YOu?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MMMM Offline
            MMM
            last edited by

            Still thinking…

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • csbC Offline
              csb
              last edited by

              Hi, do you mean you call the PSG pple to volunteer? Ds is asking if I’d be volunteering on Friday.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • MMMM Offline
                MMM
                last edited by

                No. I actually rec’d a sms 2 days back that they are looking for PV on that day.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MMMM Offline
                  MMM
                  last edited by

                  Are there any SAs for P1 going kids this year???


                  Some schools are doing away with that. I am hoping that MBS will continue to have SAs.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • csbC Offline
                    csb
                    last edited by

                    Hi MMM, the SAs will still be held, according to the calendar of events given to us. Actually I’m neutral on this matter. The P1s are still too young to appreciate it anyway.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      chasingjelly
                      last edited by

                      I went for the Mrg with trs but it seems that dd's FT isn't very sure if it will be on or not. 😐 Actually I prefer to have SA1 for the P1s, just for the sake of letting them know what is an exam like.


                      Btw, I only received the sms this pm. I am looking forward to it. :lol:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MMMM Offline
                        MMM
                        last edited by

                        Personally, I feel that it’s good to have SAs so they know what exam is like iso waiting till P3 to experience it.


                        There are some exams techniques to be learnt and I think it’s good for them to be expose and pick up the skills earlier rather than later.

                        In addition, we also know where the child stand and then determine the kind of support we need to provide to the child.

                        I’ve a K1 going to P1 in 2012 so I am interested to know. i hope MBS will still continue to give them SAs by then.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 40
                        • 41
                        • 42
                        • 43
                        • 44
                        • 312
                        • 313
                        • 42 / 313
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OkViipvoyage1O
                        OkViipvoyage1

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy