Maha Bodhi
-
Yes the P1 FT is her P2 FT now. What angered me is that she indirectly told me that I should send my child to external help if I think she is not good enough. The issue was that she didn’t prepare the class to sit for a 1.5hr paper in a classroom setting and that my dd didn’t have the stamina to complete the paper. While I heard that other classes had their mock tests but this class had NOTHING.
-
chasingjelly, my DS (P2) class also had a change of FT. The P1 FT went to teach in the morning session. I heard that the FT allocated to the class is on maternity leave now and the current FT will teach the class until the actual FT is back from ML. In fact, DS’ teachers for all subjects were changed!
-
MMM, I saw this subject "ftgp" in the timetable. Do you know what subject is this?
-
lostbunny:
MMM, I saw this subject \"ftgp\" in the timetable. Do you know what subject is this?
I thought a saw a note by my P4 like \"Form teacher guidance parade?\". -
lostbunny:
chasingjelly, my DS (P2) class also had a change of FT. The P1 FT went to teach in the morning session. I heard that the FT allocated to the class is on maternity leave now and the current FT will teach the class until the actual FT is back from ML. In fact, DS' teachers for all subjects were changed!
ok nvm... the lower primary will be doing holistic assessment from this year onwards. Hopefully it will not be that bad. -
how do we know what books to bring for the subjects? And do they need to wear PE attire for PE sessions, on both days? One day has 1 period of PE, the other day has 2 periods.
-
ehonda:
how do we know what books to bring for the subjects? And do they need to wear PE attire for PE sessions, on both days? One day has 1 period of PE, the other day has 2 periods.
It is more comfortable to wear PE attire on days with PE lesson. If your child wears uniform, they will still get him/her to do the exercises.
As for books, usually the workbooks are kept in school. So typically my DS only brings the textbooks and the exercise books if any. -
ehonda:
how do we know what books to bring for the subjects? And do they need to wear PE attire for PE sessions, on both days? One day has 1 period of PE, the other day has 2 periods.
For EL, nothing to bring. Math and CL, just have to bring the textbook daily since they have those core subjects daily. As for the rest, you have to look at the timetable. Yes you need to wear PE attire for both days. -
MMM:
There was no note in DS' bag. But DS said his friend said its some form teacher thing. I wonder what is that.lostbunny:
MMM, I saw this subject \"ftgp\" in the timetable. Do you know what subject is this?
I thought a saw a note by my P4 like \"Form teacher group p....\". -
yes.
curious what does \"FTGP\" means :?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login