Corporation Primary
-
Where else can buy the uniform? I couldnt attend the orientation hence will be buying it today or next week…[/quote]
If I am not wrong, the school uniform selling dates are the same as the school textbooks. I was in the school on Monday and the seller for the school uniforms and P.E. attires was there. You can call up the general office and they will be able to give you the gentleman’s hp no. who is selling the uniform.
The place where he sells the uniforms / P.E. attire is located at one of the corner classroom at level 1. When you walked pass the guard post, you will be able to see the Dentist’s clinc on your left. From there you turn left and walk to the end of the corridor and you will see it.
Hope this helps; cheers! -
They said they would be at the school on Thursday and Friday of this week from 9:30 – 2:30pm. Thankfully they will exchange sizes.

-
ExpatMom:
They said they would be at the school on Thursday and Friday of this week from 9:30 – 2:30pm. Thankfully they will exchange sizes.

That's great! Good to know! -
LKVM:
so exciting right?I got DS uniform and all the books.. my gosh it was quite heavy.... but finally got all the stuff... even the shoes... they looked quite well.. and not so exp as wel...
Even the quality of the clothe for the uniform quite good as well... :celebrate:
DS enjoying all his new clothing
it's so lovely to see them on the 1st day of school with the school uniform and all. so cute. -
LKVM:
I got DS uniform and all the books.. my gosh it was quite heavy....
Agrees...the books + stationery all pack together are very heavy. I bring one big XL re-cycle bag with me and still DD has to carry the exercise books etc. (lighter stuff) in another plastic bag.
Oh yes, I realise they only pack the books in \"a nice recycle bag\" for P1 students and from P2 onwards, you have to bring your own re-cycle bags else you have to carry them in the red \"market plastic bag\" :lol:. DD was smart this year to remind me to bring my own re-cycle bag
-
It would be nice if you could order the books online and have it delivered.
They do that for the uniforms, but not for the books. Personally, I wish it were the other way around! -
Hi all,
Long time no see all of u!! Miss d forum.
This forum really sounds exciting, doesn't it?
BTW, I 'd like to know the booklist for P1, can anyone tell me? Thanks -
LKVM:
Oh, b/c my ds will join the skul in 2012.
Yes the forum is exciting...bluesky_cn:
Hi all,
Long time no see all of u!! Miss d forum.
This forum really sounds exciting, doesn't it?
BTW, I 'd like to know the booklist for P1, can anyone tell me? Thanks
You must have got the list during the orientation :?
-
My ds is torn between wanting me to take him to school on the first day, or wanting to take the school bus on the first day. He's excited about taking the school bus.

-
I have problems contacting the Alan bus services. Coz my house renovation will not be able to be ready by this month and I need to change the pick up location then to the old house temporary…
I send email to them but no reply yet… What should I do…
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login