Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Corporation Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    981 Posts 59 Posters 313.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      sno_opy
      last edited by

      Hi kabalevsky,


      I think because CPS student care use existing classrooms for the kids to do homework, play and rest, they can accept more kids as long as they have enough teachers to look after them. Some PS has designated rooms for after school student care thus the intake is limited. But the kids may have more comfortable environment to rest.

      Sometimes i feel bad about these young kids have to stay in the school/classroom for almost 11 hours a day. But we have no other choice better that this. 😞

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        Kabby
        last edited by

        thanks sno_opy

        I hope they have the chance to rest and play and not have more work after the normal school day!

        is your child in the student care? maybe you can share more with tartarz then. πŸ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          Champion
          last edited by

          :grphug: Good Morning to All πŸ˜„


          Below are the videos from the Learning Fiesta Mass Exercise - JUMP Jam! :boogie: :boogie:
          Jump Jam 1@ Corporation Primary School
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWr1ZIciPcg

          Jump Jam 2 @ Corporation Primary School
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXPPQf7OgzY

          Jump Jam 3 @ Corporation Primary School
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5PH2sei9w

          Sit back; Relax and Enjoy the Vidoes! :imcool:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • K Offline
            Kabby
            last edited by

            Wow, :thankyou: for sharing, champion!


            I managed to catch myself and ds in the video too! nice memories!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              Dora1
              last edited by

              Hi all. I just registered my DD at Corporation pri this morning in 2C. We're SC at 1-2km. Hopefully no ballot like past few years. Hope to know more CPS parents here πŸ˜„

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                Champion
                last edited by

                Dora1:
                Hi all. I just registered my DD at Corporation pri this morning in 2C. We're SC at 1-2km. Hopefully no ballot like past few years. Hope to know more CPS parents here πŸ˜„

                :hugs: :snuggles: Dora1 :welcome: :welcome: to the CPS Family!

                I believe there will not be balloting for CPS and I wish you All the Best! :rahrah: :rahrah:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • D Offline
                  Dora1
                  last edited by

                  Hi Champion


                  Thanks for the warm welcome. Saw in this thread that you are a very experienced CPS parent. Have to learn lots from you and others here. P1 is really a different chapter for DD and us. I think the reality just struck me this morning that my baby is going P1! Think I'm going to be more anxious then her :nailbite:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    Kabby
                    last edited by

                    hi Dora1!


                    :welcome:!

                    It is an exciting journey ahead! πŸ™‚

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • D Offline
                      Dora1
                      last edited by

                      Hi Kabby (I can call u this rt? Can't remember the while spelling :oops: )

                      Thanks for the welcome!
                      I think we know each other. I also saw your posting in another cc thread. We're classmates in Sec 1&2 at some girls sch. My DD and your DS2 attend the same CC. Ring a bell? πŸ˜‰

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • K Offline
                        Kabby
                        last edited by

                        Oh!!!

                        Ahhhh, I think I know who you are... πŸ™‚ Have PMed you.

                        This is such a coincidence! πŸ˜„
                        Didn't expect that now your dd and my ds1 will be schoolmates! It'll be fun, can meet each other at school events again! :rahrah:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 75
                        • 76
                        • 77
                        • 78
                        • 79
                        • 98
                        • 99
                        • 77 / 99
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy