Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Corporation Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    981 Posts 59 Posters 313.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      tarztarz
      last edited by

      Hi Sno_opy,

      I feel bad too to \"confine\" my son in the school compound for such a long timing. But at least, I know he is safe in school. BTW, my son is in CPS.

      sno_opy:
      Hi kabalevsky,

      I think because CPS student care use existing classrooms for the kids to do homework, play and rest, they can accept more kids as long as they have enough teachers to look after them. Some PS has designated rooms for after school student care thus the intake is limited. But the kids may have more comfortable environment to rest.

      Sometimes i feel bad about these young kids have to stay in the school/classroom for almost 11 hours a day. But we have no other choice better that this. 😞

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        Dora1
        last edited by

        Hi all


        since DD is confirmed in, guess my next worry will be the student care, which is a big reason why I chose CPS.

        Any mummies can share more about the student care? How’s the teachers? Food? Homework/assessment? What do they do to R&R? I think I read previously that there are concerns on the shower facilities and the napping on table issues. Anybody else have any positive or negative comments? Yah, I also feel bad that DD has to stay the whole day in sch. But she has been in whole day CC since 2 yo, so it’ll just be the same I guess. No choice since I’m a FTWM.
        Most probably I’ll register DD in the student care on 13 Aug. Any other parents going to do the same?


        Kabby
        Yah, really such coincidences!! Hope to catch you in more school activities.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          tarztarz
          last edited by

          I called the student care on two occasions. The first time when I called the student care, I was told registration on 13 August. The second time, I was told 22 August and the application form will be given in the school handout. I registered DS online. Thus, no formal information on the student care registration.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D Offline
            Dora1
            last edited by

            Tarztarz


            We registered DD at the school on Monday. We were given the student care handbook and the registration form, stating that registration is on 13 Aug 12 from 9am to 12pm. The administrator mentioned that "you are singaporeans so student care registration is on 13 Aug". However, there is nothing on the form that states that the 13 Aug registration is for Singaporeans only. I only got the info verbally from the administrator during the registration. I think I better call them up to confirm that registration is on 13 Aug, in case make a wasted trip.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              Dora1
              last edited by

              I just called the student care. They confirmed that the student care registration on 13 Aug is for students on Financial Assistance Scheme. All other students are on 22 Aug.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • D Offline
                Dora1
                last edited by

                Mr Ee from the student care called me back to further clarify. 13-aug is for all Singaporeans. However, priority will be given to those on financial assistance. 22 Aug is for PR. So 13 Aug is for all SC, 22 Aug is for PRs. Hope this is clear now. 13 Aug registration is fr 9am to 12pm.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  tarztarz
                  last edited by

                  Thank you for the update. I will make a trip to the school today to get the handbook.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • D Offline
                    Dora1
                    last edited by

                    Hi all


                    Can I know if any parents here have received any confirmation letter from the school after registration at 2C? We are supposed to get a letter right?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      Champion
                      last edited by

                      Dora1:
                      Hi all


                      Can I know if any parents here have received any confirmation letter from the school after registration at 2C? We are supposed to get a letter right?
                      Hi! Dora1 :hugs:
                      Yes, you will received a letter informing you that your child has been successful in securing a place for Primary One Registration. I attached a sample for your reference 😄
                      http://i49.tinypic.com/vz7oy9.jpg\">

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        Champion
                        last edited by

                        http://i45.tinypic.com/er02mu.jpg\">

                        Some of our school - Sambal Percussion CCA's students are part of this year NDP performances! :rahrah: :rahrah:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 76
                        • 77
                        • 78
                        • 79
                        • 80
                        • 98
                        • 99
                        • 78 / 99
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        7

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy