Corporation Primary
-
Hi Kabby and Champion!
Yes it’s so exciting! My DD still doesn’t really know what primary sch is really like, so this orientation will really be a very new experience for her.
My DD’s ballet is abt 20min drive away, so should be on time if we leave at 11am sharp. Actually even if she has no ballet, I’ll choose to buy another day cos I really hate crowds! -
yes! so fun to look forward to!
yup. think you can arrive in time for ballet. sounds quite near.
PM us your girl's form teacher's name after Orientation day! and share with us your dd's experience! -
Oh, what is the date of Orientation again?
-
17 Nov! :boogie:
Yeah will definitely pm you to check on the form T! Hopefully DD will get a nice teacher to start off her formal sch education! -
ah! 17 Nov (not Oct right?)! ds is actually going to be in school that day! so maybe we will get the chance to meet up. keke.
-
Oops! Yeah it’s 17 nov, have updated the post. Aiyo I’m so blur hee.
Ok ok. Will pm you nearer the date to see if we can catch up! -
ok sure!
enjoy yourselves! -
Hi all,
Can anyone share with me more information about the school, like are the teachers on?, caring, do they always call the parents? and what about the prices of the canteen food, like how much to give (min) for a P3 Boy. I’m looking at transfering my son next year, that’s y all the questions.
Thanks so much.
Ivy -
Hi Ivy,
So far the teachers have been caring and nice. They don't always call me though, only once in a blue moon and I'm happy. hehe. because I think if they called me, it might be because my ds misbehaved?
What they normally use to communicate with me is via email or through the student handbook.
I give my P3 ds $2 because he has to stay back almost every day of the week. It's only enough for food though, not drinks, and anything in the bookshop.
-
HI kabalevsky,
Thanks for your reply. I can see that the parents here are very active in this Forum.
We can’t wait to join CPS, and we are still waiting for the school’s reply. Is there anyway to expedite it, do you know?
Rgds
Ivy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login