Hong Wen
-
yup, just sign up for 2 activities. Hope I can get them :xedfingers:
-
WorkingMommy:
Got to know that Class 1D received forms to signup for enrichment classes yesterday. Class 1H didn't. Wonder if other classes received?
Yes.. My DD's class also received it. Together with the CCA paper -
WorkingMommy:
Got to know that Class 1D received forms to signup for enrichment classes yesterday. Class 1H didn't. Wonder if other classes received?
They received it in their bag I think 2 days ago leh. It's for the english and chinese enrichment. Both happening on Sundays. -
WorkingMommy:
Nope, just tue, thu, sat. I sent an email to the school today but have not received a reply.[/quote]I asked another parent today. She told me they will allocate one of the days - I think you will have to stipulate which. Kindly note parents are not allowed in the school from time of dismissal to the time where cca starts (ie our kids have to buy lunch on their own).hquek:
[quote=\"WorkingMommy\"]Hi, my son is keen on wushu and drums. Does anyone know if we must commit three days a week for wushu or only one?
Sorry paper not with me. Did they stipulate what the other days were for? -
WorkingMommy:
Nope, just tue, thu, sat. I sent an email to the school today but have not received a reply.[/quote]So how? u receive any reply from the sch?hquek:
[quote=\"WorkingMommy\"]Hi, my son is keen on wushu and drums. Does anyone know if we must commit three days a week for wushu or only one?
Sorry paper not with me. Did they stipulate what the other days were for? -
Vez:
So how? u receive any reply from the sch?[/quote]ha! I forgot to put in the cca form for my son. I'm not going to sign him up for cca this year - decided as such. You guys going this Satuday for the briefing?
Nope, just tue, thu, sat. I sent an email to the school today but have not received a reply.WorkingMommy:
[quote=\"hquek\"]
Sorry paper not with me. Did they stipulate what the other days were for? -
hquek:
ha! I forgot to put in the cca form for my son. I'm not going to sign him up for cca this year - decided as such. You guys going this Satuday for the briefing?[/quote]Me too... maybe next yr bah. Everyone told me not to stress her too much.
So how? u receive any reply from the sch?Vez:
[quote=\"WorkingMommy\"]
Nope, just tue, thu, sat. I sent an email to the school today but have not received a reply.
Yup. Going this sat.. 8.30am to 12pm that is really long
-
Vez:
My son mentioned that I have to write letter to the teacher to tell her so, and I think include why. Not sure if it's accurate, I'll just play by ear. Sigh..
Me too... maybe next yr bah. Everyone told me not to stress her too much.
Yup. Going this sat.. 8.30am to 12pm that is really long
-
hi P1 parents,
I got the letter to sign for this Saturday's briefing. Also, their name tags are in - but I'm not sure when we MUST have it sewn onto their uniforms.
Also, DS told me I HAVE to submit the cca form. So I just put in the details, blank out the choice of cca and put in story why I don't want him in cca this year. Not sure if they will call me to discuss.
Somehow I get the feeling that I'm attending school like him.
-
I guess the school doesn’t think the kids will tell everything to their parents correctly or that they are able to effectively convey their parents’ msg to the teachers. So more paperwork for parents to set the teachers’ mind at ease that there’s no misunderstanding
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login