Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Rosyth

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.1k Posts 118 Posters 466.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E Offline
      EvaandNat
      last edited by

      Does anyone have any reviews about the student care center based in Rosyth? Or student care centers near Rosyth?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        joycepng
        last edited by

        Rosyth has its own student care - operates by Kidstreehouse.


        Private SC around the school:
        - Pro-Teach
        - BanyanTree
        - Playfacto

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • eohE Offline
          eoh
          last edited by

          Any criterias to continue Higher Chinese in P6?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            Maxx Wong
            last edited by

            Hi all,


            I would like to apply for PV at Rosyth and stay within 1km. May I seek advice and guidance from anyone who has applied and successfully been selected for the PV program. Can share if there is any specific 1) information to prep 2) skill sets they look out for?

            Thanks in advance! 🙏

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ChiefKiasuC Offline
              ChiefKiasu
              last edited by

              Maxx Wong\" post_id=\"2050562\" time=\"1638605551\" user_id=\"196187:[quote=\"Maxx Wong\" post_id=2050562 time=1638605551 user_id=196187]
              Hi all,

              I would like to apply for PV at Rosyth and stay within 1km. May I seek advice and guidance from anyone who has applied and successfully been selected for the PV program. Can share if there is any specific 1) information to prep 2) skill sets they look out for?

              Thanks in advance! 🙏[/quote]
              Do you register for PV 1 or 2 years before P1 registration?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                Maxx Wong
                last edited by

                ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2050563\" time=\"1638605866\" user_id=\"3:

                Do you register for PV 1 or 2 years before P1 registration?
                My boy born in 2017. If I understand correctly, PV registration should be opening in Jan 2022. Am I right?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                  ChiefKiasu
                  last edited by

                  Maxx Wong\" post_id=\"2050574\" time=\"1638610049\" user_id=\"196187:[quote=\"Maxx Wong\" post_id=2050574 time=1638610049 user_id=196187]
                  My boy born in 2017. If I understand correctly, PV registration should be opening in Jan 2022. Am I right?[/quote]
                  That's right. Here's the https://rosyth.moe.edu.sg/for-parents/admission-matters for your info. Not sure what the Rosyth PV will require you to do, but it seem like you only need to do 1 year of service before you register in 2023. Good luck!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Xcape2timesX Offline
                    Xcape2times
                    last edited by

                    Hi parents,

                    May I know what’s the school hours for rosyth, student should report to school by what time?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • D Offline
                      Dxter
                      last edited by

                      Hi parents,

                      May I know why Rosyth is so popular? Is it because of the PSLE results? I drove around there recently, and it’s basically near the industrial area, which in my opinion quite a letdown as I do not like the overall vibe of the area. Living around 2km away, so am considering it for my kid. Any quick thoughts?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • D Offline
                        doraxmon
                        last edited by

                        Hi can I check if rosyth offers higher chinese at p1?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 109
                        • 110
                        • 111
                        • 110 / 111
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        FangggggF
                        Fanggggg

                        Statistics

                        7

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy