Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Yangzheng Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    636 Posts 49 Posters 241.9k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      matchoo
      last edited by

      hi ivylow, do call the school.

      i had registered my interest for the open house sometime ago and they had confirmed that there will be a session comin 6th jun @ 0900-1200.

      Do call them to reserve ur plc.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        ivylow
        last edited by

        Thanks matchoo.

        I had called the school just now and make my reservation. See you on that day.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          Joanne00
          last edited by

          To the parents of existing students in yangzheng… any feedback on how is the standard of the school and is the environment good for the students?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            ivylow
            last edited by

            just wonder how many alumi is registered in this school?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              michelleong04
              last edited by

              I’m wondering how many parents registered as parent volunteer for kids born 2008. From the past record feel that this year also no need go for balloting, but worry that since government reserved 40 seat for phase 2B & 2C and it will affected phase 2A2 also increase of no. of registration… anyone can clear my doubt ? many thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                Pinkywee2417
                last edited by

                Hi Michelle


                If u are staying around Yzps with 1 km, I believe will b safe . Last year, phase 2c 1-2km will need to ballot for 1 place as for 1km all are successfully intake.

                Hope this helps! 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  michelleong04
                  last edited by

                  Hi pinkywee 2417,


                  Thanks for reply, im staying 1-2km and im registered as parent volunteer too. So my chances to get the place should be no problem right. ? If I failed to get the place in phase 2B , can I register again in phase 2C at same school.
                  I really dun have any back up plan for other school, super stress … My friend stay > 2km under phase 2C , how about her chances ?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    atrecord
                    last edited by

                    Joanne00:
                    To the parents of existing students in yangzheng.. any feedback on how is the standard of the school and is the environment good for the students?

                    I think school is decent, but not fantastic as in the Henry Park, Nangyang, Tao Nan, Rosyth, etc. etc. type.

                    The school compound is a little small, though, and that is the reason why it has only just turned single-session this year.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      atrecord
                      last edited by

                      michelleong04:
                      Hi pinkywee 2417,


                      Thanks for reply, im staying 1-2km and im registered as parent volunteer too. So my chances to get the place should be no problem right. ? If I failed to get the place in phase 2B , can I register again in phase 2C at same school.
                      I really dun have any back up plan for other school, super stress .. My friend stay > 2km under phase 2C , how about her chances ?
                      I haven't been keeping track, but when DD (now P5) was enrolling, we were staying <1 km from the school. In the end, all those within 2 km got in without ballot, but only just, with only 1 more place leftover. We were told there was no concern as even if it came to ballot, all those <1 km will get in first, while those betw 1 and 2 km will 'fight it out'… And I think on the next year onwards, balloting was necessary, perhaps due to reduced intake, as the school was reducing classes in order to turn single session.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        ivylow
                        last edited by

                        Hi, Parent of P1 2015, can i check if ur have received the confirmation letter from the school?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 49
                        • 50
                        • 51
                        • 52
                        • 53
                        • 63
                        • 64
                        • 51 / 64
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy