Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Changkat Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    23 Posts 16 Posters 20.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      thefadzli123
      last edited by

      I'm am an ex-Changkat Primary School student. Here is the website for this school. Quite a good school to go to. The P5 and P6 teachers were very supportive and encouraging. They were knowledgable and kind as well. In terms of exposure is plenty. There were useful MCCA's like swimming, rock climbing etc...Plenty of field trips too. Every time in P6, there will be an Adam Khoo motivational talk for 3 days. Hope this helps!


      http://www.changkatpri.moe.edu.sg/

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        thefadzli123
        last edited by

        Happy New Year! 🕺

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          anon159308
          last edited by

          My child is enrolled in the school and I have to say I dislike the school very much. The current principal is condescending and arrogant. The teachers are mostly clueless. I was informed by the teacher that I could discuss my child’s subject combination for next year with the principal if I disagreed. Only via personal appt mind you. Cannot do over the phone or even skype. I blew off a work presentation & took emergency leave only to be informed smugly by the principal that the decision has been made and cast in stone. Then why waste my time getting me to go meet her? Just so she can gleefully tell me that my child is stupid and has no hope for the future?? I thought educators were suppose to encourage and motivate? Not that I can see.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            sheena ratha
            last edited by

            Hi everyone


            I am a kiasu parent my dd born 2009 applied for Pv in Changkat waited for almost 5 months no reply, called them and they said for now they don't need any pv haixxxx.... can any mommies or daddies tell I am staying in tampines got any chance ???????? :thankyou:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            • 1
            • 2
            • 3
            • 3 / 3
            • First post
              Last post



            Online Users

            Statistics

            6

            Online

            211.2k

            Users

            34.5k

            Topics

            1.8m

            Posts
            Popular Topics
            New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
            P1 Registration 2027 Changes
            DSA Discussions and Strategies
            PSLE Discussions and Strategies
            How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
            SkillsFuture course recommendations

              About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy